1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Anime & drama fans?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Any anime & drama fans out there? ;O If so, post your favourites! I'll start! =D

My favourite anime is NANA and Ouran High School Host Club.
Favourite drama would have to be.. Devil Beside You, Why Why Love (still airing), Hana Kimi (Japanese) and... Only You.

Man, the dramas were hard to decide on! XD
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:20
Re: Anime & drama fans?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
my fav anime is eureka 7

and well for dramas i really like lawyer kuzu
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:25
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
=O I've gotta watch them both! Yeah, I always waste my time watching dramas and animes! LOLLLLLL. Then there's always a Utadanet tab far, far, far, at the beginning of Firefox! LOL!
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:28
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
lol dude

man lawyer kuzu was really good but some jap dramas are really short like it was only 11 episodes of it
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:30
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Oh really? o.o I consider 11 a lot because I don't want to waste time watching so many... unless I know it's worth it. Like Devil Beside You, 20 episodes.. finished it in 2 days. (under 2 days actually)

So what's Lawyer Kuzu about? =o

(This reminds me.. Casshern was so... boring actually lol now that I think about it.)
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:32
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
really mexican dramas are bout 100 episodes dude

heres some details of it
Takeda (Itou) is a young lawyer fresh out of law school. He is lucky enough to get a position working at the firm of a lawyer named Shiraishi, who he idolizes and wants to emulate. Takeda has a strong, almost blind, sense of justice, and always tries to do the right thing.

Since he's new at the lawyer business, Shiraishi decides to pair Takeda up with a middle-aged lawyer named Kuzu. Kuzu immediately whines about this decision like a little girl. Kuzu loves four things: drinking, gambling, ladies, and money. The last thing he wants is some young pup tagging along to cramp his style. Takeda quickly learns what kind of lawyer Kuzu is, and objects to working together with him. Kuzu comes in to work hung over every day, looks like he isn't paying attention when the clients are talking, and he accuses the clients of lying.
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:35
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Whoa... scary... well I'm gonna keep that in mind!

And WHOA!! 100 episodes... holy crap! LOL!
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:40
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
thats y i dont liek mexican dramas

and i really liked another drama just never knew tha name of it
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:44
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
LOL I'm not gonna bother trying them!

Ouuu what was the drama about? Maybe I can help find the title? What language was it in?
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:46
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
japanese dude

it was about a anchor women who lost her job and for her too get her job bak had to live in a farm for 2 months growing peaches
Posted on: 2007/8/15 20:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>