<12345678...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: SEX (only mature ppl)
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
It's hard not to think about it even if you don't want to. Almost everything hints sex in the media world, which, incidently is everywhere.

all true thats wat practiclly everybody thinks now but some people just over exagerate when they hear tha word sex i hate it when people act childish over tha word
Posted on: 2007/8/19 21:24
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Quote:

First_Love wrote:
Quote:

aisho wrote:
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

aisho wrote:
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Umm....nah I don't believe in sex before marriage...

zomg, I totally agree! The world is going haywire with sex, I swear...

Lol, I'm not sure if I was serious or not...

Meh...

...Oh. :blink: Well now I feel like an idiot...
XD
Curses!

And...me too, provided it's with the man I'll be married to, and WHEN I'm married to him! ^^
-----------------------------------
Quote:

danny wrote:
yea right, sex after marriage, i kno sum of yall is lying, if u arent, then some yall is gon be a virgin for a long time...and yall be masterbating

Actually, I see no point in masturbating. And no, I'm not lying. I remain abstinent. It's a personal choice, and it also has to do with my religion. Besides, I don't want to feel guilty on my wedding night because I've slept with other guys before.

aisho yay!!!! =D Good thing there's still someone out there that still believes in that. =)

lol, likewise! ^^ Sex outside of marriage was never intended for humans. Not only that, but it's one of the main causes of divorce. Yet, people still do it anyway! What does that tell you about our stupidity?
Posted on: 2007/8/20 16:39
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Gato: What do you mean anymore?

aisho: Honestly, I wouldn't want to get a divorce.. otherwise it would just lower my trust with other people and blocking people out of my life is just wrong. >_<
Posted on: 2007/8/20 20:22
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
for once i agree with FL
Posted on: 2007/8/21 12:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
getting married is a good thing, some people though, marry just to have sex then get a divorce
Posted on: 2007/8/21 13:29
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
true =/
Posted on: 2007/8/21 15:11
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

soralistic wrote:
getting married is a good thing, some people though, marry just to have sex then get a divorce

For once, I agree with you. xD
Posted on: 2007/8/21 15:38
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Quote:

First_Love wrote:

aisho: Honestly, I wouldn't want to get a divorce.. otherwise it would just lower my trust with other people and blocking people out of my life is just wrong. >_<

As for the married and get divorced thing, I have been so terrified someone would do that. They'd have to be incredibly rich though, eh?

Anyway, FL...a divorce forces the couple to commit adultery. Well, that is, if you marry again afterwards. But yes, it would lower the trust.
Posted on: 2007/8/21 18:34
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

First_Love wrote:

its cuss i dont really believe in my religon no more idk its sumthin i cant explain
Posted on: 2007/8/21 20:14
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
That's not wise. There are many things that prove its existence. For one, the apocalypse is beginning. O.o
Posted on: 2007/8/21 20:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...17>