<1...3456789...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: SEX (only mature ppl)
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
gato2000 wrote:its cuss i dont really believe in my religon no more idk its sumthin i cant explain

probably because your to intelligent to be fooled by all the lies and innuendo's that make up the worlds religions.
Posted on: 2007/8/26 20:26
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:
gato2000 wrote:its cuss i dont really believe in my religon no more idk its sumthin i cant explain

probably because your to intelligent to be fooled by all the lies and innuendo's that make up the worlds religions.

Yeah. The more smarter you get, the more you think for yourself instead of following what other people say and do.
Posted on: 2007/8/26 20:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
exactly. if you have a belief in god or a higher being/s, then so be it. religion in my opinion religion is for those who can't ........................you know what lemme keep it too myself. i don't want to offend anyone.
Posted on: 2007/8/26 20:41
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Yeah. The more smarter you get, the more you think for yourself instead of following what other people say and do.

That made me think of the Wendy's commerical. XD
Posted on: 2007/8/26 22:56
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
sorrow.......
Posted on: 2007/8/28 7:21
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
O.o I am totally incoherent as to what we're discussing.
Posted on: 2007/8/29 19:59
  •  thisisant
      thisisant
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/m/in exodus
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
exactly. if you have a belief in god or a higher being/s, then so be it. religion in my opinion religion is for those who can't ........................you know what lemme keep it too myself. i don't want to offend anyone.

you know, religion is the basis of all today's rules you're obeying (or not, no offense ), knowledge, etc. As for myself, I'm a religious person, I've faced moments where I don't think I need any religion, though i keep coming back..

back to the topic, I don't think sex outside of marriage is right either, so is masturbation, (like I said, for religious reason)
Posted on: 2007/8/30 6:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
thisisant wrote:
you know, religion is the basis of all today's rules you're obeying (or not, no offense ), knowledge, etc. As for myself, I'm a religious person, I've faced moments where I don't think I need any religion, though i keep coming back..

no they're not. religion is a tool created by man to control man using the name of God. more wrong has been done in the name off religion than any other cause. more people have died in the name off religion than any world war. and don't tell me that religion is based on god's words because has been able to present proof off that.
look at the middle east. why do you think those idiots are fighting over there? you think it's for land, oil? it's because off they're religious beliefs. look at india, you think the muslims and hindu's(my "religion") are killing each other for land? study the history off all the worlds religions. you'll see they all have an extremely bloody history.
your faith in god is what keeps "you" going. not religion. god is your savior, not religion. god is your keeper, not religion. god is the only one that can save your soul, not religion.
Posted on: 2007/8/30 12:13
  •  dxrk!
      dxrk!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L ??
seem's like a controversial topic eh?
Posted on: 2007/8/30 14:18
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

dxrk! wrote:
seem's like a controversial topic eh?

Yep. I am staying out of this one, because there are some people who are ignorant to other people's opinions.
Posted on: 2007/8/30 15:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...17>