<12345678...12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: About Hikkis Voice Lately
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
No wonder she looked so disappointed with herself in the end.
Posted on: 2007/9/2 17:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
ok i just saw the Beautiful World performance and what did i tell you guys? her voice is strong during this performance. not it's best yet, but i think she's just realizing that her voice has some power to it. and she also looks better rested. that had to have helped.
Posted on: 2007/9/2 19:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

UtadaHikaru2564 wrote:
utada hikaru posted another message. she was talking about her performance of "Kiss & Cry" and that she was upset that she didn't perform it well and that it is the only time she was going to be able to perform it live. also. she stated that during the performance her "switch" for her voice didn't come on and that's why she sang the song poorly. thus that is why she was upset at the end. it was really one of those days where the voice won't cooperate with it's master. so now this issue has been resolved :)

i wondered about that. when i watched the performance it seemed that her vocals were cutting in and out. there are some parts where the back-up vocals are overshadowing hers. technical probs are to be expected, but i see that it bothers her when she can't give a solid performance.
Posted on: 2007/9/2 19:51
  •  UtadaHikaru2564
      UtadaHikaru2564
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
yes and according to her messages she wakes up a lot in the middle of the night. which bothers me because she doesn't rest normally. she should take something for it though. maybe some melatonin. it's not a drug. but its a sleep aid. its naturally produced by the human body. so yeah
Posted on: 2007/9/2 19:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

UtadaHikaru2564 wrote:
yes and according to her messages she wakes up a lot in the middle of the night. which bothers me because she doesn't rest normally. she should take something for it though. maybe some melatonin. it's not a drug. but its a sleep aid. its naturally produced by the human body. so yeah

off topic, but i'm thinking about using melatonin. i have the same problem she does. as you can probably tell from my post, i'm awake all friggin night. i can't fall asleep when it's dark outside. when the sun comes up, i'm gone. i've slept thru earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, all during the day.
Posted on: 2007/9/2 19:56
  •  UtadaHikaru2564
      UtadaHikaru2564
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
you don't have that much of the same problem. you just need to fix your sleeping schedule. be more active during the day. or like me sometimes, take melatonin. then u can fall asleep. so yeah. good luck to you
Posted on: 2007/9/2 20:14
  •  dxrk!
      dxrk!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L ??
I couldn't sleep for the past couple of days because i was worried about school, and being late for it. ughh. i was late for one day and my frickin homeroom teacher went frickin ballistic.
Posted on: 2007/9/2 20:20
  •  dxrk!
      dxrk!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L ??
Uhh..I apologize for being off topic. ><"
Posted on: 2007/9/2 20:25
  •  UtadaHikaru2564
      UtadaHikaru2564
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
no its okay but i can't really go through a day without sleeping through the night lol. it'd suck for me...
Posted on: 2007/9/2 20:33
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
LOL. So Hikki was sad. That resolves everything Not that I'm happy because she's sad. Don't get me wrong...
Posted on: 2007/9/2 23:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...12>