•  Dayse
      Dayse
Re: > HIKKI LETTER PROJECT <
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:

50 already? Holy crap...

50? I'm proud of saying that yesterday we topped the 60 mark! yeah...letters arrived! (from brazil) and we now have more than 60 pages! (61 I think ^^")
Posted on: 2007/10/19 5:13
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
great 61 pages of letters for hikaru-san to read!? wow...thats alot...is she seriously get it on jan. 19...if she does i'll like make out a letter and send it to you on your email...mine'll be just as special as everyone else's...you think if you add your email address on there she'll like email you personally ans stuff...that'll be soooooooooooo awesome...being in contact with someone famous...

(gets started on letter right away...while listening to her music)
Posted on: 2007/10/19 7:26
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
great 61 pages of letters for hikaru-san to read!? wow...thats alot...is she seriously get it on jan. 19...if she does i'll like make out a letter and send it to you on your email...mine'll be just as special as everyone else's...you think if you add your email address on there she'll like email you personally ans stuff...that'll be soooooooooooo awesome...being in contact with someone famous...

(gets started on letter right away...while listening to her music)

She is seriously going to make a blog message about this. I mean, I wonder how long it will take her to read all of them...
Posted on: 2007/10/19 19:01
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea...still writing...its hard actually...its hikki im writing to...not alot of thoughts come up? what if i say something wrong? gotta say the right stuff and still be honest with her...and like do i like write it out and send it as an email to dayse and he'll print it out and send it or do i really have to write it out and mail it to brazil or wherever he's at. length doesnt matter too right?
Posted on: 2007/10/22 10:12
  •  Dayse
      Dayse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
yea...still writing...its hard actually...its hikki im writing to...not alot of thoughts come up? what if i say something wrong? gotta say the right stuff and still be honest with her...and like do i like write it out and send it as an email to dayse and he'll print it out and send it or do i really have to write it out and mail it to brazil or wherever he's at. length doesnt matter too right?

Huahuaha! i'm a girl Well, you can do as you prefer, if you prefer to send me by e-mail it will be ok, you can even add pics, draws or images to your message, you can choose the color and font, it will be printed as you wish. or you can send me by mail, in this option, there's the vantage of it being more personal...today, I received one from spain and other from netherlands.
Posted on: 2007/10/23 4:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh sorry about that...so yea im just about finished with the letter...wasnt all professional with it...just like spoke my mind...like the letter says what i said in my mind...as if i was really talking to her...still not sure if i wanna put a picture though...either way dayse...you'll get mine pretty soon...how many so far?
Posted on: 2007/10/23 7:15
  •  Dayse
      Dayse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I received 1 from netherlands and other from spain today...so I guess We have about 65 pages now! ^^
Posted on: 2007/10/23 8:23
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
ei i wanna join to! can i still join?

wow im so excited i will work on it after my work.

imagine hikaru-san reading my letter!

that will be sooooooooooo coooool!!
Posted on: 2007/10/24 7:07
  •  Dayse
      Dayse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Please, join us! i'll post more pages this week.
Posted on: 2007/10/24 8:30
  •  Dayse
      Dayse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
That's so cool!!
My letters in the mail, let me know when u get it

Ahan! I just received your letter today! It's soooo beautiful! LOVE LOVE your draws! thank you! er..sorry for double-post...the letter reached the 70 pages mark! (algelhikari's is 70th! )
Posted on: 2007/10/29 15:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...18>