1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  aisho
      aisho
Dangerous Situations
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
How many of you have been in a life-threatening situation when you could have sworn it would change your life entirely, but suddenly something out of the blue saved you from it? I quote from my blog:

I was cruising down a main highway, on my way to my brother's apartment. I had a gut feeling something was going to happen (and I really should have listened to it, considering I had passengers), but it went ignored. Taking a left turn onto my brother's road, I was in an intersection where the speed limit was 25 mph.

Naturally, I scanned the area, and, thinking there would be time to turn because of the speed limit, I began making my left. Well...some idiot, whom was driving at least 35 mph decided not to hit his brakes, but instead, keep driving. I hadn't realized just how close our vehicles had gotten, and if my father-riding shotgun-wouldn't had shouted my name and taken the wheel, I'd be screwed over. Thus, I would not have seen the blue car that was four inches away from my bumper and maintaining their same speed.

Heart pounding, I screamed and hit the brakes (yes, I screamed...so unlike me, but...). Encredibly grateful my foot found the brake and not the accelerator, I had stopped just in time to avoid a collision. I could have sworn in those few seconds that seemed so fast that we were going to hit each other, and that my life would be altered. (It would have been head-on with the driver's side, and I would've gotten the full blow.)
---------------------

Any stories from you guys?
Posted on: 2007/9/14 20:37
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: Dangerous Situations
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Holy shit Aisho, I'm glad you're ok.
Posted on: 2007/9/14 20:41
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Lol, thanxs, Soy. I'm glad too. ^^
Posted on: 2007/9/14 20:55
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
wow aisho a guardian angel was on your site that night =) glade ur ok too =D

well my story is not as dangerous as urs but ok here it goes i was riding on my bike one day to return a rent game that i ranted, so i reached a intersection then i cross then i see this (censered) guy turn my way and was like oh (censered) and with my quick reflexes and turn my wheel to the left cuz the care was turning to my left and the care bearly touch my wheels like 1 or 2 inch away lolz and after the car stop and i was just like just lookin at them like there stupid or something lolz then they drive away and the guys from a car and say good save cuz he saw what i did lolz and i was yea lolz then after that i was omg man can't believe i almost got ran over lolz if i didn't did what i did i prolly could of got ran over lolz

and thats my story =)
Posted on: 2007/9/14 21:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Good thing your okay amaya... :]

I was in a car accident in 4th grade... a big tanker truck did a real sharp turn while other cars were at a red light in the opposite direction. Thankfully, me and my siblings/mom were the last car that go hit; we only moved backwards and the car got dented. The worst were the cars under the tanker truck. The police had to get under there and get use the jaws of life to get 'em out.

It's a miracle no one was killed that day.

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/9/14 21:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Good thing you're okay too Aijin :]

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/9/14 21:46
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
samething goes for u too ryu glade ur still here with us (^_^)
Posted on: 2007/9/14 22:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well i'm glad you guys are okay. as far as life threatning dangerous encounters go, i have to many to list.
Posted on: 2007/9/14 22:15
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
plz share one with us lolz
Posted on: 2007/9/14 23:04
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Not sure whether it is fortunate or unfortunate, but I don't think I had any experiences like these before. Or maybe I just couldn't remember
Posted on: 2007/9/15 2:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>