•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amai
      Amai
Re: Dangerous Situations
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
I believe you should write books
Not that that is any less from the truth-- That story is totally believable and you wrote it well. Can you believe my heart is pounding? God bless you and your father. I'm so glad you're all right.
Posted on: 2007/9/15 7:49
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
missy aisho, you remember the 3 cycling accidents i had?

all of the damages are on the body, not on the head

what do you think?

weird, right?
Posted on: 2007/9/15 10:33
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Quote:

Amai wrote:
Not that that is any less from the truth-- That story is totally believable and you wrote it well. Can you believe my heart is pounding? God bless you and your father. I'm so glad you're all right.

Thank you. You're very Amai. lolz ^^

I do write books, actually. Well, they're not technically considered books persay, but fanfictions nonetheless. And I am grateful for the compliment. Always good to hear.

Yes, Junie...I remember your cycling accidents. And you know they've worried the hell out of me. Let's not bring them up, eh?

I'm glad you all survived fickles like such. Otherwise, you wouldn't be such great friends that I constantly talk about to my buddies here. XD Just ask Kasumi-chan; I don't shut up about you guys. Though...the only one I can see actually being able to ask her in the first place is JJ, but...even still.
Posted on: 2007/9/16 13:14
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
jj i have that ninja thinging on my space lolz

nice
Posted on: 2007/9/16 16:32
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I don't shake too easy when I'm driving. But one time I was stocking a cooler, and I dropped a case of 12oz. Redbulls and a couple 40's of malt on my head. It could have given me a really bad concussion if the Redbulls hadn't hit me first.

I got really reved up and screamed something about low income drunkards. o.o;;
Posted on: 2007/9/17 7:22
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Ouch...that must have hurt, Roscoe
Posted on: 2007/9/17 7:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Quote:

aisho wrote:
Quote:

Amai wrote:

I do write books, actually. Well, they're not technically considered books persay, but fanfictions nonetheless. And I am grateful for the compliment. Always good to hear.

Yes, Junie...I remember your cycling accidents. And you know they've worried the hell out of me. Let's not bring them up, eh?

I'm glad you all survived fickles like such. Otherwise, you wouldn't be such great friends that I constantly talk about to my buddies here. XD Just ask Kasumi-chan; I don't shut up about you guys. Though...the only one I can see actually being able to ask her in the first place is JJ, but...even still.

Are you talking about the Kasumi-Chan DoA player from PA? I remember we were talking about DoA a couple months back on MSN

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/9/17 15:50
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Quote:

aisho wrote:
Quote:

Amai wrote:

Haha! Seriously, you're description was very good (and thank you for the amai joke. Always appreciated!!). What kind of fan fics do you write? I'm totally interested
Posted on: 2007/9/17 17:15
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
I write KH fanfics. ^^ Currently working on my longest fanfiction ever. O.o And Junie has been terrible about reading it. Oy.

And no, I was not talking about Kasumi from DoA, though she's an awesome character. The Kasumi-chan I know...well, that's her fav charrie, actually. XD Mine is Lei Fang...we picked people who are basically everything we are. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. She's my best friend...her internet name is Kasumi. Graphic maker. ^^
Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:16
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I don't shake too easy when I'm driving. But one time I was stocking a cooler, and I dropped a case of 12oz. Redbulls and a couple 40's of malt on my head. It could have given me a really bad concussion if the Redbulls hadn't hit me first.

I got really reved up and screamed something about low income drunkards. o.o;;

I honestly cannot believe I forgot to reply to this. It's a good thing you weren't given a concussion...glad you weren't. My brother has a TDI; he was hit in the head with a 75 lb piece of equipment. Seeing the misery he's been going through, I'm glad someone else doesn't have to suffer. No one deserves that.
Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...9>