•  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: My first blog.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

*meow* wrote:
Lawliet lives in Japan? I thought he lives in the Philipines

He's half Filipino, and he lives in Japan. I am 100% sure.

Anyways, gah..I got to do my homework now at 3 in the morning! I spent like 8 hours from 2-10 PM on Sunday on the majority of my work! (TOT)

See you guys soon. Check the blog for updates!
Posted on: 2007/9/24 1:19
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Ok. Now I know more about Lawliet Listen to Hikki music when doing your homework. It helps
Posted on: 2007/9/24 1:22
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

*meow* wrote:
Ok. Now I know more about Lawliet Listen to Hikki music when doing your homework. It helps

Usually I do, but like my latest message said, I have to read. I can't really read and listen to music at the same time. It distracts me. Gah...my iPod wasn not used at all on Sunday...
Posted on: 2007/9/24 1:24
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
yeah, i live here in Japan, and i also visited your blog

Posted on: 2007/9/24 1:36
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lawliet wrote:
yeah, i live here in Japan, and i also visited your blog

At about what time did you visited it? And thanks for checking it out by the way.
Posted on: 2007/9/24 1:58
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
maybe 10 minutes before i posted my last post.

You`re blog is quite interesting.

Also, you`re an Asian?

Posted on: 2007/9/24 2:06
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lawliet wrote:
maybe 10 minutes before i posted my last post.

You`re blog is quite interesting.

Also, you`re an Asian?

10 minutes, hmm, how come you didn't appear on my tracker. Are you the one from Tokyo..?

Why thank you for saying that about my blog.

And yeah, I'm Asian. *High-fives* Lawliet.
Posted on: 2007/9/24 2:20
  •  Hearts235
      Hearts235
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
Lol, I suddenly feel inferior/ashamed when I read your blog just now. It seems like I'm not the only one who feel/think that way about her, except that compared to yours, mine is like an ore freshly dug up from the ground, while yours is a perfectly cut gem.

I tried to create a blog once(just this year), but in the end I just left it half finished as I could not understand why I started it in the first place. Lol

PS. OMG!!! That's so cool!!! If she visited a blog I created, I would probably spend a hell lots of time on decorating the blog and such(even though it's an immature thought...) and I'll be smiling throughout the whole day in school with my friends wondering if I'm mad(I don't really smile often, I think). Omg... I'm so envious...
Posted on: 2007/9/24 2:22
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Hearts235 wrote:
Lol, I suddenly feel inferior/ashamed when I read your blog just now. It seems like I'm not the only one who feel/think that way about her, except that compared to yours, mine is like an ore freshly dug up from the ground, while yours is a perfectly cut gem.

I tried to create a blog once(just this year), but in the end I just left it half finished as I could not understand why I started it in the first place. Lol

PS. OMG!!! That's so cool!!! If she visited a blog I created, I would probably spend a hell lots of time on decorating the blog and such(even though it's an immature thought...) and I'll be smiling throughout the whole day in school with my friends wondering if I'm mad(I don't really smile often, I think). Omg... I'm so envious...

Meh, I usually talk like this at school so it's not surprising to me.

I have been working with grammar for a long time, my friend.

Well, after you get used to someone famous visiting your blog, to me yesterday, I wasn't all like "OH MY GOD, HIKKI JUST VISITED MY BLOG!"...I was more like "Wow...This is pretty awesome..." kind of expression. I smile alot at school only when I kid around with my friends, but it seems like I am more serious on the internet for some odd reason. Yeah...I'm going to be smiling today..I finished all of my homework..!
Posted on: 2007/9/24 2:28
  •  Hearts235
      Hearts235
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
Good for you! I'm still left with a couple or more papers to do, which I highly doubt I can finish by the end of the day but I can try =D Someone else that is famous have visited your blog before? I can only talk like a so called sage in my brain, if I ever try to speak what words of genius I've just thought up, I'll only end up looking like a noob. Lol

PS. After living for 16 years, I could not keep in mind/differentiate what is grammar, verb, noun, adjectives, adverbs, and such... However, this doesn't seem hinder me from writing almost proper(of course there will be errors in essays/compositions) English. It's like I'm using a weapon, but I don't know what weapon it is...
Posted on: 2007/9/24 2:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...24>