•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: My Utada Hikaru Blogsite.
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
me too guys me too xD

i just heard the second version of the commercial and OMG sounds so freaking good! I WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE SONG!! (>.<)
Posted on: 2007/10/7 8:16
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
October 11th is so close and yet so far!!
Posted on: 2007/10/7 8:23
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: My first blog.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:

My blogsite tracks who visits my blogsite. I sent her a message last night like at 4:45 AM asking if she can check it out.

This morning, I woke up and checked the tracker, and saw someone visited the site at 5:45 AM who was in Tokyo, Japan, with a MacBook Pro using Safari. I think it's definately her since she was the first person to get the link to my blogsite, plus she has a MacBook Pro as well.

Awesome, eh?

You sent her a message? Are you serious? Nobody knows her e-mail or anything unless you sent her fanmail lol. And as much as it does sound pretty cool, that could be a coincidence. No real proof unless Hikki herself wrote something on her own blog saying she visited your site. It looks nice though.
Posted on: 2007/10/7 8:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i will literally faint and hit my head hard on the keyboard of hikki wrote me back
Posted on: 2007/10/7 8:51
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Ouch! Don't hurt yourself
Posted on: 2007/10/7 9:08
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i will literally faint and hit my head hard on the keyboard of hikki wrote me back

I think that`s the least you can do.

Posted on: 2007/10/7 9:11
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:

My blogsite tracks who visits my blogsite. I sent her a message last night like at 4:45 AM asking if she can check it out.

This morning, I woke up and checked the tracker, and saw someone visited the site at 5:45 AM who was in Tokyo, Japan, with a MacBook Pro using Safari. I think it's definately her since she was the first person to get the link to my blogsite, plus she has a MacBook Pro as well.

Awesome, eh?

You sent her a message? Are you serious? Nobody knows her e-mail or anything unless you sent her fanmail lol. And as much as it does sound pretty cool, that could be a coincidence. No real proof unless Hikki herself wrote something on her own blog saying she visited your site. It looks nice though.

No one visited my site within that hour though. I had just made it, and sent her a message. She checked it out an hour later. I doubt you can find my blogsite within an hour if I haven't possibly shared the link to anybody else. Also, she checked it on the day she got to New York. At first, I wasn't sure who it was, but then the next day, she posted that English message saying she was in NYC. I got evidence, but I don't want to share it. Sorry people...
Posted on: 2007/10/7 9:27
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^Yeah, but that could be anyone pretending to be Hikki. If she mentions it in the future, then the rest of us will know, but now nothing really proves it.
Posted on: 2007/10/7 9:47
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
^Yeah, but that could be anyone pretending to be Hikki. If she mentions it in the future, then the rest of us will know, but now nothing really proves it.

How can it be someone pretending to be Hikki when I sent the fanmail directly to her? Plus, why would she mention it on her blog? The sites like U.Blog and UtadaNet have been up and known for a long time, but you don't see her mentioning about them on her blogsite. I don't care whether you guys believe me or not, I got the evidence and I'm going along with it.
Posted on: 2007/10/7 12:25
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
lol, argument.
Posted on: 2007/10/7 12:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...18192021222324>