Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  It's offical people: Utada is releasing a new English album!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Its offical people: Utada is releasing a new English album!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to her second English album. The last one seemed a bit rushed, although I liked it. But now, like she said, she's working with producers and track-makers she's interested in working with. I'm rooting for Hikki and the next album to do really well.

thats very true, if she really make it big, she will also come to my country. yay! i'll be waiting for that day. then she can sign her albums. i want her autograph.

wow! today america tomorrow the world!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/11/20 2:57
  •  kaitaroutada
      kaitaroutada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17 male fortworth
my guess is that her new English album will have something to do with kingdom hearts 3. i hope it turns out good,the game and the album
Posted on: 2007/11/20 12:22
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kaitaroutada wrote:
my guess is that her new English album will have something to do with kingdom hearts 3. i hope it turns out good,the game and the album

Why does everything have to relate to KH3? She'll make a song for it definately, but it doesn't have to do anything with KH3. I'm sick of the people here in America who is like "Hikaru? That Kingdom Hearts singing girl...?" Please, I want them to recognize that she is more than that...
Posted on: 2007/11/20 12:34
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
yea it would be great if someone knew her for her work, not for the games. i mean it the same everywhere here in america. "who is Utada Hikaru? oh you mean the person who sung the songs on kingdom heart 1 &2?" i absolutely hate that.
Posted on: 2007/11/20 17:07
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

simplyhikki09 wrote:
yea it would be great if someone knew her for her work, not for the games. i mean it the same everywhere here in america. "who is Utada Hikaru? oh you mean the person who sung the songs on kingdom heart 1 &2?" i absolutely hate that.

same here, leave the game alone.

focus on the artist.
Posted on: 2007/11/20 17:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It is true however that many people in the West would never have heard of Hikki-san if it were not for Kindgom Hearts.
It's great publicity for her.
Posted on: 2007/11/20 18:20
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I can't wait to hear her voice again this time with new songs!!!!! I was screamin yay too when I heard!!
Posted on: 2007/11/20 18:43
  •  TheFrustrated
      TheFrustrated
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I know what you guys mean when you say that people may know her for her songs on Kingdom Hearts. I'd like to see people know her for her real work as well.

By the way, is it just me or do alot of people here not liking Utada's English album that much? It's just my opinion, but I thought that it was pretty good. It's hard to compare it to her Japanese music because well...she has ALOT more Japanese music compared to like 14 or so songs on an English album. But I was very impressed. And I will more then likely buy her next English and Japanese album.

I'm new here. I've known Utada Hikaru since 2001, but new to the forums. Nice to meet you :)
Posted on: 2007/11/21 1:31
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Excellent news! Exodus is her best album, looking forward to more. Hopefully she takes a picture of Nelly Furtado to LA Reid and goes, "Hey, THIS is what was supposed to happen last time! Promote me dammit!"
Posted on: 2007/11/21 12:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

kaitaroutada wrote:

Why does everything have to relate to KH3? She'll make a song for it definately, but it doesn't have to do anything with KH3. I'm sick of the people here in America who is like "Hikaru? That Kingdom Hearts singing girl...?" Please, I want them to recognize that she is more than that...

agreed

everybody here refer to her as the girl who sing kingdom hearts.....

they need to vocus on her more ten the game
Posted on: 2007/11/21 14:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314>