Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  It's offical people: Utada is releasing a new English album!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  skinnyaznkid
      skinnyaznkid
Re: Its offical people: Utada is releasing a new English album!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Florida
I was skimming through the blog yesterday and didn't see it. YES!!!! Pretty freakin cool! She should try to do some of her current songs and translate it, but that might be a bad idea. But, Hikari and Passion turned out pretty good.
Posted on: 2007/9/26 12:02
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i have a bad feeling about this.....................
Posted on: 2007/9/26 12:51
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Wow, lots of peeps are unsure on this album and nobody has actually heard what kind of sound it will have yet. Who knows, it may turn out different to her current music.... although i pray to whoever is listening that it turns out better than exodus did. Dont get me wrong, I liked a few tracks (like 2 or something :-S) but I have to be in the mood to even bother listening to the others. Meanwhile her japanese stuff is really prettyful ^^. Anyways, I'm going way off the point i think.

So yeah... no 'japanesy' stuff like a certain somebody keeps mentioning .
I actually screamed (as best I could coz i have another cold :( ). I cant wait. I will buy a whole album of hikki's no matter how bad or good it is. Oh! and there better be album art in this one. The UK version had one picture... and that was used on the front, then was blown up for the back. Shes a pretty person and deserves to show it off in her albums.

I think thats all I have to say for now. *goes back to normal life*
Posted on: 2007/9/26 13:40
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Wow....this is so freakin awesome. Im so late on this news but holy crap i cant wait for it!
Posted on: 2007/9/26 16:16
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........Sorry

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED HER EXODUS ALBUM A LOT!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........Sorry Again
Posted on: 2007/9/26 17:05
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
ahhhh i cant read her blog!! stupid parental controls

im not so sure about this one guys i mean if shes gonna have other people writing her stuff for her then u know its not gonna have any of that Utada goodness in it i personally think the Exodus album sucked and i hope she doesnt work with another producer like Timbaland :p. thats what i hate about all the artists here in america, they try to make hits and its nothing but a bunch of perverted trash that makes no sense and has no meaning what so ever but Hikki's Jap. songs are always from the heart and i really(x5) hope that this next album will have stuff from her heart this time and no more japanesy!!! i think the tranlating of her jap songs might not be a bad idea btw

we should all email Utada and let her know what we think! we're her fans and we should do what ever it takes to help her out am i right?
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/9/26 17:48
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I am absolutly excited as heck for this new english album! I only hope I don't have to wait too long for it :)
Its true, I like her Japanese stuff much more than Exodus, but I still liked most of the songs on that album(Yeah, Easy Breezy wasn't good for me.) And some of those songs DID come from her heart too, so don't forget that. :)
This album could sound completely different, you never know! I don't agree with other people writing her songs(where was that info from anyway?)
But I just glad shes giving an English album another shot and not being too disappointed by a so-so release last time...
Posted on: 2007/9/26 17:59
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
OMG!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
YAY HIKKI!!!!!!!!!!
i do hope its her music this time
Posted on: 2007/9/26 18:04
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Still don't like the idea of other people making songs for her. It's still better if she co-write it than letting other people make the songs. If the whole album is wrote by someone else, then where's the originality?
Posted on: 2007/9/27 1:19
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Wouldn't it be hillarious if they threw Easy Breezy on the album after three pages of "OH GOD NO JAPANESEY!"

I didn't think Exodus was a terrible song, but one thing that was interesting was that, even though an English artist wrote it, the lyrics sounded a little awkward compared to the other songs on the album, and with a few exceptions, that's really saying something.
Posted on: 2007/9/27 3:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>