<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JapaneseyJason
      JapaneseyJason
Re: Hikki is in NYC in this hotel, 2007-late September
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Oh my gosh! I wish I lived in NYC, I would try to see her. Also the bear reminds me of... BOKU WA KUMA. =]

~JapaneseyJason
Posted on: 2007/10/6 20:22
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
so guys i went there again. i thought i had a fool proof plan i basically called nd asked to b connected to her room nd they go shes not registered here mb its from me goin last week nd askin if there was someone named utada there cause i was freezin my ass off waitin outside. any idea guys? cause im pretty sure shes there bec last week when i asked there was this jap guy (that works there) laughing. men this sux all i want is an autograph :(
Posted on: 2007/10/8 15:23
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Eh...good luck, but I have a very good feeling she is back in Japan.
Posted on: 2007/10/8 17:43
  •  JapaneseyJason
      JapaneseyJason
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ahh! That was pretty noble of you to do that With_My_Hands. I'll support you all the way saying! Keep Tryin' =D
*Hope you got the little joke by the way, x]*

And the Japanese guy is mean to laugh. Well, maybe I can get some of my friends and I to call that hotel and ask ourselves to help.

If I may ask, do you know the number for that hotel? If so, please reply! We want to talk to Utada too! Hehe. Thank You!!!

~JapaneseyJason
Posted on: 2007/10/8 21:52
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Eh...good luck, but I have a very good feeling she is back in Japan.

same here =)
Posted on: 2007/10/9 15:48
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
I would go through the work to meet her. But why would she go back to Japan when she's here??? I WANT AN ENGLISH ALBUM!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/10 16:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I live on East Coast USA, so am in same time zone has Hikki Hikaru, when she is in New York. I think she is in NYC, and Japan, and also a few weeks ago in California. She is not averse to meeting her fans. In fact, she invited them to look for her at a large Asian mall in California, when she was traveling there at the time. She posted this on her MySpace blog or online blog as interpreted at a mirroring English language fan website. I would like her to come to New England. We have a nice, but short, "leaf turning colors" season here now. Anybody else been to Kangamangas Highway here? Also, Improper Bostonian magazine gets pictured all over the world. Very trendy magazine. Everything in Boston is trendsetting, like New York or Paris. She should give us a visit, maybe a concert. Meanwhile, here she is, singing Colors. Enjoy - - -
Utada Hikaru - Our Hikki - Sings "Colors" Live Onstage In Person!
Posted on: 2007/10/10 17:11
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I live on East Coast USA, so am in same time zone has Hikki Hikaru, when she is in New York. I think she is in NYC, and Japan, and also a few weeks ago in California. She is not averse to meeting her fans. In fact, she invited them to look for her at a large Asian mall in California, when she was traveling there at the time. She posted this on her MySpace blog or online blog as interpreted at a mirroring English language fan website. I would like her to come to New England. We have a nice, but short, "leaf turning colors" season here now. Anybody else been to Kangamangas Highway here? Also, Improper Bostonian magazine gets pictured all over the world. Very trendy magazine. Everything in Boston is trendsetting, like New York or Paris. She should give us a visit, maybe a concert. Meanwhile, here she is, singing Colors. Enjoy - - -
Utada Hikaru - Our Hikki - Sings "Colors" Live Onstage In Person!

She is back in Japan. She mentioned in her latest message that she went to a Arashi concert on Sunday. Again, Hikaru doesn't have a Myspace.
Posted on: 2007/10/10 17:29
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Back in Japan?
I want her HERE!! Maybe she'll come back after stay gold? I hope so!
Posted on: 2007/10/10 18:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
lol yea i know that sux but thx to everybody! nd wait she does hav a myspace??
Posted on: 2007/10/11 17:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>