A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Lawliet's new name is Conan

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/9/30 11:34
Re: who is this mysterious seraphim
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
here, I don't need to be mysterious...I can share~

As you know, I'm 20. I grew up in Canada and I love it here. My hobbies are design and photography and I do side freelance jobs in those areas here and there. I'm into my third year in my degree but I'm doing co-operative education now, so in other words, I'm doing a work-intern sort of thing doing graphic design =)

I got into hikki when her album Deep River came out. I never really listened to non-english songs before that but Hikki caught my attention being bi-lingual and all and First Love rocks...haha My favourite Hikki songs are First Love, Colors, Deep River, Hikari, Be My Last, and Passion. Not a huge fan of Exodus, though I like about one or two songs on there. Looking forward to the second one though =D

I'm a bit of the geek, although I don't completely fit the stereotype of a geeky girl. I'm pretty computer-literate...I can keep up with technology talk with most guys I know at school and I learn software pretty quickly. I can build my own computer but I leave that to my boyfriend now cause he can do it better XD hahaha (we've been together for over 3 years now) I used to be big into anime but not so much anymore. I still only read and watch shoujo girly romance stuff...haha I'll also enjoy asian dramas like Hana Yori Dango (loved the manga/anime too) and My Sassy Girl is one of my favourite movies. As you can see from my avatar, Finding Nemo is my all time favourite movie because of Dory! I act kind of like her sometimes...kind of ditzy...hahahahaha but only I can say that about myself! lol

I'm a Nintendo fan girl. I carry my black DSLite with me everywhere and all I ever play is Ouendan and Taiko no Tatsujin now. My all time favourite video game has to be Super Mario World on Snes though. I own a Wii too =D

Not big into sports (playing or watching). I will occasionally watch hockey just because it's huge here. I secretly cheer for the Calgary Flames though! hahahaha My bf is a Canucks fan though so he gets mad at me...lol I like 'table' games like foosball though! hahaha bowling is fun for me too ('cause I don't completely suck! yay!)

I get obsessive and addicted to things easily. It ranged from Hikki to anime to Lush to eBay'ing and now it's mineral make-up. I'm kind of a girly-girl now even though I rebelled against that as a pre-teen and still get kind of grossed out at how girly I am now! hahahahahaha it's a weird feeling XD

Last but not least, I'm a Christian and my relationship with God is a very big and important part of my life =)

I bet that was more than you expected or wanted to know...hahaha
Posted on: 2007/9/30 14:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
/thread

Haha, thanks for sharing seraphim! I enjoyed reading that and you seem like a really cool person

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/9/30 16:12
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Oh! I like you! Seems to be a type of person I'll end up being! (aside from the Canada part.. I'm confident I'll keep my feet firmly in the states)
Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted on: 2007/9/30 17:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
SWEET!!!!! A success!!!!! But this thread isn't over until you show a pic of you, got it, sera?
Posted on: 2007/9/30 18:14
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Aww. Don't force her! She's just here to make us express ourselves and keep it clean for hikki! she's doing her job. She can be as private as she wants for all I care.
Posted on: 2007/9/30 18:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well, when she's ready, she'll make the right decision... and post it, hehehehehe
Posted on: 2007/9/30 18:23
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
So warm and friendly and forthcoming ain't she?

I say we start a UNet fanclub for our friendly little fishy.

And btw, why's Lawliet Conan now? >.>
Posted on: 2007/9/30 19:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
beats me... and yeah she is nice
Posted on: 2007/9/30 20:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>