<1...456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: Stay Gold
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
I really enjoy the intro because its so simple, not too many instruments, its calm, and it just feels...mysterious. I love the piano, the chord changes are heavenly. Its perfect amv music.But I can agree with it sounding like a fog. I fog I would never find my way out of...

Amai is da goosanator (sorry about spelling), sugoi. So many powerhouses on this site. I talked to you on youtube, your information gathering skills are formidable! Hikki has the news and you have lots of vids. I have to admit I'm taken a back.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/13 8:40
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Heehee. I feel like I'm cheating, really. I think I'm going to put a link after all my videos (or perhaps before) for people to go to the BlueHikari. I don't think I'm such a powerhouse, but thanks so much for the comment!! It's deeply appreciated!

As for Stay Gold, I think I almost cried when I heard the piano chord. It's so high up and beautiful, but I tried it on the piano, and it's so simple! And the beginning really does sound like it's for a hair product commercial!!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 9:44
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
cried?

you girls..............
Posted on: 2007/10/13 10:31
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
It's an expression.
I was just so happy!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 12:08
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Amai wrote:
Heehee. I feel like I'm cheating, really. I think I'm going to put a link after all my videos (or perhaps before) for people to go to the BlueHikari. I don't think I'm such a powerhouse, but thanks so much for the comment!! It's deeply appreciated!

As for Stay Gold, I think I almost cried when I heard the piano chord. It's so high up and beautiful, but I tried it on the piano, and it's so simple! And the beginning really does sound like it's for a hair product commercial!!

Yeah, that part sounded real beautiful. Come on Hikaru...November release!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 14:56
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
She's hardly mentioned anything, nor has the site. I'm getting very impatient. Hikaru's already finished the song, obviously. Time to reveal at least a date!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 15:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
give her a break. you know she has to spend a lot of time with her lover Kuma and talks for the next american album and fanning herself after a bath and fixing her headphones take alot of time.
Posted on: 2007/10/13 15:16
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
Lol. Only Hikki fans would laugh at that... which I cracked up
But it's not on her now. It's on the industry. And I'll give them all pressure. Muahaha.
DATE DATE DATE!!! Whoot! Hyper! Sorry!
Posted on: 2007/10/13 15:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
she's being a tease with the new track. she know from the internet buzz that we're crazy to hear it. so she's playing hard to get.
Posted on: 2007/10/13 15:44
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
she's being a tease with the new track. she know from the internet buzz that we're crazy to hear it. so she's playing hard to get.

She loves to make us so anticipated...
Posted on: 2007/10/13 15:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...456789>