•  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: What if...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
why not?

It would be pointless to be a member if you're not going to post at all. You can still look at the forums even though you are unregistered.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 21:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
you do know she can register and post under a pseudonym right? just because she doesn't come right out and announce HEY! I'M HIKKI!!!!, doesn't mean she ain't here. like i said, i know of other musicians who keep in touch with their fan base that way. just because "you" don't see the point doesn't mean it ain't so.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 21:56
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
you do know she can register and post under a pseudonym right? just because she doesn't come right out and announce HEY! I'M HIKKI!!!!, doesn't mean she ain't here. like i said, i know of other musicians who keep in touch with their fan base that way. just because "you" don't see the point doesn't mean it ain't so.

I know what you were talking about, I am just saying she's way too busy to be keeping in touch with her fans all of the time. She might visit this forum once in like a week or something...but other than that, I still think she's just an anomynous viewer. Yes, there's a possibility she might be a member on here, though I just don't see what's good if you stay anomynous and not make a post.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

I know what you were talking about, I am just saying she's way too busy to be keeping in touch with her fans all of the time. She might visit this forum once in like a week or something...but other than that, I still think she's just an anomynous viewer. Yes, there's a possibility she might be a member on here, though I just don't see what's good if you stay anomynous and not make a post.

dude your stepping on my fantasy. don't tell me she's not here let me have this "hikki is on the same site as me" thing, ok? why you want to take away an old man's fantasy? why? why? why?
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:03
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

dude your stepping on my fantasy. don't tell me she's not here let me have this "hikki is on the same site as me" thing, ok? why you want to take away an old man's fantasy? why? why? why?

Lol, I wasn't trying to bring you down. You know that.

There's a good chance she checks here often. Hey, if she checks my crappy blogsite daily, why not check out this site?
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i bet she loves your blog. i know she sure as hell won't like mine. it is dark and dreary and depressing. and just filled with the most random bullshit.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:13
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
i bet she loves your blog. i know she sure as hell won't like mine. it is dark and dreary and depressing. and just filled with the most random bullshit.

Eh, she probably does since she checks it out like almost daily, or maybe she's just bored in NYC right now.

Have you seen my blog lately? I've managed to finish the Ultra Blue album discography a few days ago.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
no i haven't checked it since you originally put it up. i'll give it a look tonight. you did a great job with setting it up, and i love the pic you used to "introduce" her, the one where she's staring into the mirror.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:23
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
no i haven't checked it since you originally put it up. i'll give it a look tonight. you did a great job with setting it up, and i love the pic you used to "introduce" her, the one where she's staring into the mirror.

Oh, I am sure you will like the site more. It's been improved alot.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:34
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Yeah man, did u make the head banner? Cause that banner looks amazing!
Posted on: 2007/10/1 22:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>