•  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: About Me, Hikari
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Quote:

lina_23mei wrote:
I speak at home Dutch

Hey maybe I can understand a bit of Dutch through Afrikaans, I could a few years back when I was in Holland

Quote:

Amai wrote:
Hey! I've been to South Africa! I went all around on a trip. So, where do you live in terms of Pretoria or Johanesburg (spelled really wrong, sorry.. and I know they're close together) or.. do you live closer to Cape Town? I'm not familiar with anywhere other than those.

And thanks for the PM!!

No prob... I live in Pretoria itself, don't worry, Pretoria, Johannesburg and Cape Town are the major cities and I don't know much about the other places too

Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
wow awesome =D and happy birthday ^^V

and me too i love playin games and KH ROCKS!! one of the best rpg games i have eva played =D

btw i love the sig awesome job

Thanx!! Thanx!!!! Yea KH is awesome
Posted on: 2007/10/10 10:21
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i was thinking of creating my own "about myself" thread

but nah, waste of time
Posted on: 2007/10/10 12:21
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Why not, JJ? We see you everywhere. Mine as well. And it'll help you promote your blog
Posted on: 2007/10/10 13:31
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
don't think you have any questions to ask about moi

i'm quite a boring person, i think
Posted on: 2007/10/10 22:04
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
Just wanted to tell u guys a little about me...

I live in RSA(Republic of South Africa: alot of people didn't know that)
I am a Hikki fanatic!!!!(proud of it!!!)
Top 5 Hikki songs:
1. Passion 2.Simple and Clean 3. Blue 4.Final Distance 5. Exodus 04'
I am a Kingdom Hearts fanatic !!!!!(proud of that too!!!)
I'm an aspiring anime artist, i don't really know but my anime style is quite, erhem, unique I'll post a pic up later.
It seems that all my aspirations and hobbies came about from one thing...Kingdom Hearts.
Yea I'm obsessed...so much so that I'd like to work for Square Enix someday, if thats possible
I play alot of video games because after my 18th birthday(which is this friday!! ) I won't be able to play any more with school and college...

I love making Utada sigz, so anyone want a sig? just ask!!

I'm in my last year of high school, well technically finished with school, just gotta write my finals...
I have a scholorship to study in JAPAN!!!! Yay me!!lol

Yea so thats most about me...jeez its a bit much, but whoever attemps to read the whole thing, thanx

Want to know more just ask

Well to be honest, I'm jealous of you. A scholarship for japan, (kuso! 10x) But I went to japan for 3 months, it was fun, I was working, not studing. I finished college and I would have to say my video game time in college was quite high. We played lots of videogames (smash bros started many a fight, lol). But I will say, I hated school so I had a more relaxed approach to it... But gambatte, please make A's in college.

Well you have talent's too, I can't draw but I can sing (at least well enough to be in a college choir) Maybe one day I'll sing in japan. But the like of an animator or in video game production is a rough one, lots of natives are gunning for those jobs, so if you want a job in those fields you better be on your A+ game.

But on the positive side, I read in shoujo beat about a girl who was from america and she was a translator for square enix. So don't give up. Your dream only dies when you let it.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/11 10:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

Well to be honest, I'm jealous of you. A scholarship for japan, (kuso! 10x) But I went to japan for 3 months, it was fun, I was working, not studing. I finished college and I would have to say my video game time in college was quite high. We played lots of videogames (smash bros started many a fight, lol). But I will say, I hated school so I had a more relaxed approach to it... But gambatte, please make A's in college.

Well you have talent's too, I can't draw but I can sing (at least well enough to be in a college choir) Maybe one day I'll sing in japan. But the like of an animator or in video game production is a rough one, lots of natives are gunning for those jobs, so if you want a job in those fields you better be on your A+ game.

But on the positive side, I read in shoujo beat about a girl who was from america and she was a translator for square enix. So don't give up. Your dream only dies when you let it.

woah, got me thinkin now i really gotta up my game...
Posted on: 2007/10/11 10:47
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Wow! Great advise! I was interested in writing for Square Enix, but it's just such a hard field to get into, especially as an American.
Good luck! I'm rootin' for you!
Posted on: 2007/10/11 13:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Thanx!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/14 1:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
BTW here are some banners that i don't really have any use for,( i know they arent the best banners ever), so anyone feel free to take em and put ur name on em or whatever, make em your own, hope u like!!

Posted on: 2007/10/14 2:01
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
AWESOMENESS!!!!!! =)

*don't mind if i do*
Posted on: 2007/10/14 3:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>