Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Okay, thanks for all of the advice guys

Well, I see her tomorrow. I think I'm going to say hi to her or smile [i catch her looking at me sometimes]. My friend knows her a little bit, so that's a plus. He's just trying too hard to get us aquainted but I'll tell him to relax

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/9 15:27
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
oh shoot

ryu is a playa

go make ur move man ^_-
Posted on: 2007/10/9 15:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
Amai wrote:

Trust me, some gorgeous girls you don't want to get to know. They always fall for the jerks and love to rub their hand through their hair and laugh insanely at stupid things.
Don't get involved with them.

Believe it or not, we girls love to feel popular (i know!! surprising?) but we really aren't. So a casual wave in the hallway followed by a "Hey [insert name here]" would do the trick.

Even though he has a girlfriend, a guy in my grade does this and it's real nice! I always like to know the names of people saying hi to me, so I'd, personally, find out, or else it would be creepy.

Just act like an all around nice guy, and the right girls will find you, but being shy is the LAST thing you want to be (even more last than being a jerk).

word of wisdom. you boys paying attention?
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:09
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Hey, I need some help with a girl. I really like her but she doesn't really seem to like me anymore than a friend. She says that she doesn't want another boyfriend after she broke up with my friend (her ex-boyfriend), but I think that she wouldn't like me the way I like her even if she had never had a boyfriend. She seems to get mad at everything I do for her. If I buy her something, she tells me that I can't buy her (which I'm not trying to). If I make her something, she says it's the same thing as trying to buy her. Even when I tell her that I care for her, she tells me that I'm just putting up an act. What am I supposed to do?
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Mikki wrote:
Hey, I need some help with a girl. I really like her but she doesn't really seem to like me anymore than a friend. She says that she doesn't want another boyfriend after she broke up with my friend (her ex-boyfriend), but I think that she wouldn't like me the way I like her even if she had never had a boyfriend. She seems to get mad at everything I do for her. If I buy her something, she tells me that I can't buy her (which I'm not trying to). If I make her something, she says it's the same thing as trying to buy her. Even when I tell her that I care for her, she tells me that I'm just putting up an act. What am I supposed to do?

leave her right where she's standing. i'm sorry, i know that sounds harsh, but if she can't see the sunlight coming thru the trees then she is blind. you re young, there are plenty off girls out there who will appreciate and even love you for the person you are. why waste time on someone who can't see the real you? even if you do like her alot, it's not the end of the world. you will find someone.
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:37
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:

Mikki wrote:

leave her right where she's standing. i'm sorry, i know that sounds harsh, but if she can't see the sunlight coming thru the trees then she is blind. you re young, there are plenty off girls out there who will appreciate and even love you for the person you are. why waste time on someone who can't see the real you? even if you do like her alot, it's not the end of the world. you will find someone.

Are you sure? I really don't want to leave her. Isn't there some kind of second choice or something?
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well you can do whatever you can to "please" her. in essence letting her have her way. give into what she see as the guy for her and be that guy. it's up to you to decide if losing yourself/becoming someone your not is worth it. is it? is she really all that? i mean do you want to get someone to like you even though your not being "you"?
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:49
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
I guess not. I don't think I'll ever like anyone else as much, though. I have to think about all this, though. It's so confusing and depressing.
Posted on: 2007/10/9 22:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i know how you feel bro, i know how you feel. some days i wish i didn't have any feelings.
Posted on: 2007/10/9 23:00
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Yeah, feelings seem to just get in the way of things. It probably isn't helping that I'm listening to Hikki's "First Love" now, as it's such a sad song (and her favorite). She likes a lot of the same things as me, so it's hard to forget about her, but I guess try anyway. Thanks for the advice. Maybe it'll help me feel better in the future.
Posted on: 2007/10/9 23:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...140>