<1...891011121314...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
A socially repressed bi curious girl off the rebound? Start growing a moustache.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 20:00
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
:grumbles about some of the advice on this forum:
Yeah...follow some of that, and you won't be ending up with the marriage-type of woman...
Posted on: 2007/10/21 20:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i'm completely after that story ryu and that is a pretty girl.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 22:44
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Here's my advice.....

don't date until you're ready. Maturity-wise...don't date until you know who YOU are...or you'll end up conforming to become someone you're not for the person you like/are dating.

don't start a relationship with someone who you don't know on a friendship level. People act their best on dates...you realize afterwards what kind of person they are. Friends will act like themselves around friends...you know what they're like before getting into anything serious (and potentially painful).

I've only been with one person. Didn't start to actually date until 3 years of friendship (as best friends)...we're getting married in 3 to 4 years (after post secondary grad). Met when I was 16, dated at 19. We knew that we'd be together at 17, but we decided to wait 2 years until we were more mature and ready. That's paid off big time.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 22:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Here's my advice.....

don't date until you're ready. Maturity-wise...don't date until you know who YOU are...or you'll end up conforming to become someone you're not for the person you like/are dating.

don't start a relationship with someone who you don't know on a friendship level. People act their best on dates...you realize afterwards what kind of person they are. Friends will act like themselves around friends...you know what they're like before getting into anything serious (and potentially painful).

I've only been with one person. Didn't start to actually date until 3 years of friendship (as best friends)...we're getting married in 3 to 4 years (after post secondary grad). Met when I was 16, dated at 19. We knew that we'd be together at 17, but we decided to wait 2 years until we were more mature and ready. That's paid off big time.

agreed, agreed, agreed and agreed. and best wishes and hopes to you and your love for the future.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 23:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
I have a question for the girls - do you usually cry because someone you barely know is a little sad that day?

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/22 15:54
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I think that's all excellent if you want a long term relationship, but I don't think a 15 year old male necessarily wants or needs to be in a committed relationship. When I was 15, for what it's worth, I knew exactly what I wanted from a girl, but not really what I wanted in a girl. I think it's a better age to become comfortable with your body, than try to complicate relationships. Maybe begin to recognize certain opportunities, when they arise.
Posted on: 2007/10/22 17:39
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Hm...well, Ryu...that would depend on how sympathetic the girl is? If she really feels for others, she'll empathize with them, and some of them do cry, yes.
-----
Best of luck, seraphim!
Posted on: 2007/10/22 19:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

aisho wrote:
:grumbles about some of the advice on this forum:
Yeah...follow some of that, and you won't be ending up with the marriage-type of woman...

you saying this made me think of a phrase i've heard. it goes like this,"the blind leading the blind".
Posted on: 2007/10/22 22:51
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Yeah, basically. XD I do NOT appreciate such advice on this forum. This is the type of thread to discuss tips on how to build a long-lasting relationship with someone you care for, not how to hook a one-night stand. REALLY disappointed...
Posted on: 2007/10/23 19:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...140>