<1...125126127128129130131...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
I have a classmate that is soo cute like the cuteness factor hits me right thru my heart and she sitting a sit in front of me and in the hallways if i see her i get stun and i time my friend caught me !!blushing!!Damn thats the first time i blush just seeing someone, I know its LAME!!! but the feelings that i have for her I want to throw it away cuz i know too much of myself i know I'm not ready for a Relationship i want to throw this feeling away and damn I keep on glancing her like A DAMN Stalker gr!!!!! hayzzzzzzQuote:

Thank Guys... so much.... I try to keep myself occupied.. It works.. time to time

but I have a friend who is a loud mouth and told it to the class and now i feel down lately... I know i should not be.... cuz I have no intent to be with her..... hayzzz its to hard to describe the feeling... hayzzzz i feel my body is so heavy and my mind is confused...... and i want to cry but i cant cry cuz I might sound silly i only cry after a fight

I want to FEEL NOTHING!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/4 6:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
aww thats mean jj but it takes time hun just look at some cute guys ^x^ lol jk jk

but its hard getting over someone =[ i need someone to help me for get someone but i'm know im almost there forgetting my love one o(^o^)o

only remedy is time

its already almost a year, and im still trying my best

yea the whole time is remedy is true

and trying your best? what do you mean by that?

to forget someone of course
she's also a forumer here too
Posted on: 2009/4/4 20:53
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:
I have a classmate that is soo cute like the cuteness factor hits me right thru my heart and she sitting a sit in front of me and in the hallways if i see her i get stun and i time my friend caught me !!blushing!!Damn thats the first time i blush just seeing someone, I know its LAME!!! but the feelings that i have for her I want to throw it away cuz i know too much of myself i know I'm not ready for a Relationship i want to throw this feeling away and damn I keep on glancing her like A DAMN Stalker gr!!!!! hayzzzzzzQuote:

Thank Guys... so much.... I try to keep myself occupied.. It works.. time to time

but I have a friend who is a loud mouth and told it to the class and now i feel down lately... I know i should not be.... cuz I have no intent to be with her..... hayzzz its to hard to describe the feeling... hayzzzz i feel my body is so heavy and my mind is confused...... and i want to cry but i cant cry cuz I might sound silly i only cry after a fight

SLAP HER
Posted on: 2009/4/4 20:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Quote:

SLAP HER

yOU GOT IT ALL WRONG "I have no intent to be with her" its not my friend... I meant is that I have that feeling that I got dumped or I have no hope to be with her something like that...... and i got this feeling even though "I have no intent to be with her" the one i am crushing on.... hmmmmm I think its not crush maybe I'm in love..... hayzzzzzz waaaaaa Shit My mind is so tangled up.... hayzzzz I'm a mess
Posted on: 2009/4/5 3:49
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
something is wrong with the quote box... lol
Posted on: 2009/4/5 6:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz ok so My Friend Joe (maybe this will make everyone feel better a little?) bonked a really really fat girl. Actually she's his friend's cousin. My Friend Joe got kinda drunk and invited her to hang out with him and then he got really drunk. Hahaha his version of the story is she kinda jumped on him or something and made him sleep with her. So then she was really obsessed with him for a few weeks and Joe's friend was no help. He just laughed about the whole thing. lol
Posted on: 2009/4/10 6:53
  •  dorkie_bunny
      dorkie_bunny
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/?
Relationships suck lol.
Posted on: 2009/4/10 10:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

dorkie_bunny wrote:
Relationships suck lol.

why do you say that?? cuz you're not in one????
Posted on: 2009/4/10 18:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
aww thats mean jj but it takes time hun just look at some cute guys ^x^ lol jk jk

but its hard getting over someone =[ i need someone to help me for get someone but i'm know im almost there forgetting my love one o(^o^)o

only remedy is time

its already almost a year, and im still trying my best

yea the whole time is remedy is true

and trying your best? what do you mean by that?

to forget someone of course
she's also a forumer here too

lol oh yea its hard :| do u even know if she likes u back?

@dorkie_bunny relationships are hard but not that doesnt mean they suck hehe it all depends on who u r going out with
Posted on: 2009/4/10 20:54
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

dorkie_bunny wrote:
Relationships suck lol.

why do you say that?? cuz you're not in one????

I kinda agree with dorkie_bunny to a certain extend... what I feel is that getting into relationships kinda "binds" people... Like you'll have to answer to one more person for your actions...

Being single is good... I can do whatever I want... without having to "report"...

PS: Just an opinion... If you feel offended, I apologize and do not take it to your heart...

Edit: Hey, jj... don't tell me the person you were talking about was Chi... jk jk
Posted on: 2009/4/12 4:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...125126127128129130131...140>