Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
Quote:

Mikki wrote:
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:

Mikki wrote:
Maybe you should try talking to the girl you go to school with so that she'll at least know you exist. That would probably help. Then again, I've never had a girlfriend myself... ):

This is a little off topic, but how do you start a new topic and what are the levels for?

where in florida are you located?

Right now, I'm in Poinciana, but I've also lived in Fernpark, Sanford, Wintersprings and maybe some other places. Why? Do you live in Florida, too, or is Hikki coming here or something?

if Hikki came here i think i would have a effin heart attack, despite she came to Miami which is like a 12 hour drive or something, ( i live an hour from Gainesville) i would def go see her, hopefully she'll tour and come to Oralndo!!! thats only 2 or 3 hours from me soooooooo worth it
Posted on: 2009/4/12 9:29
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
oh !! love life thread ?!! yaaaay, i shall stick my two cents into this one ~

I'm in love with my boyfriend. :3 We've been together for four and a half years since freshmen year of high schoooool ~ we're in college now. I feel like our relationship is only getting better and better. I love how we've developed over the years.

....I'm also really fortunate to have a boyfriend that is able to put up with my Utada obsessing. XD
Posted on: 2009/4/12 15:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

dorkie_bunny wrote:
Relationships suck lol.

why do you say that?? cuz you're not in one????

I kinda agree with dorkie_bunny to a certain extend... what I feel is that getting into relationships kinda "binds" people... Like you'll have to answer to one more person for your actions...

Being single is good... I can do whatever I want... without having to "report"...

PS: Just an opinion... If you feel offended, I apologize and do not take it to your heart...

Edit: Hey, jj... don't tell me the person you were talking about was Chi... jk jk

lol putting jj on the spot??
Posted on: 2009/4/24 19:40
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
nah
not chi
some dead forumer
difficult to forget, know what i mean?
Posted on: 2009/4/25 0:19
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
@TadakoXIII

You sound like me. :p me and my boyfriend have been going out for like almost 5 years now. And we have been dating since junior year of high school, and he's been like my best friend since the fifth grade. The Utada part isn't much of a problem, because were like video games/anime freaks. So it's like w.e to him.

^_^
Posted on: 2009/5/3 22:43
Hikki Obsessed
Aaahhh, that's good to hear!! X'D hooray relationships!! Lolz, yeah, my bf is. like. totally opposite of me. I'm all bubbly and friendly and he's all reserved and sarcastic. I'm an artist and I'm just SOOO not academically together... he's like a straight-A intellect and is aiming to be a doctor. I am the much more simple minded one too. :D I'm also a tan Filipino girl and he's a pale irish man!! I could go on forever and ever but yeah. heehee.
Posted on: 2009/5/4 0:15
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I met a Japanese girl today, we talked for a bit and had a pretty nice time. I really liked her and wanted to get her number because I felt she liked me also. But at the end of it all my girlfriends name poped in my head and I decided not to do it. I just waved goodbye and we went our ways...she seemed dissapointed...

she was really pretty O.O and she's 20...I'm 18 O.o .

that's my story for today ...
Posted on: 2009/5/5 18:49
Hikki Obsessed
O_O oh, wow... you thought about all of your GFs? like, your past ex's ?? X: Wow.
Posted on: 2009/5/5 20:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I met a Japanese girl today, we talked for a bit and had a pretty nice time. I really liked her and wanted to get her number because I felt she liked me also. But at the end of it all my girlfriends name poped in my head and I decided not to do it. I just waved goodbye and we went our ways...she seemed dissapointed...

Wow Oscar i'm proud of you, i think that's was okay to get her number as long your were not cheating
Posted on: 2009/5/6 1:27
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Hey Oscar, you could give her my email... i won't mind making new friends... hhahaha
Posted on: 2009/5/6 1:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...126127128129130131132...140>