•  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
Hey guys I'm back.

I totally know who JJ's talking about. hehehehehehehehe.

I know what you mean when you say it's difficult to forget.

yeah yeah yeah its her

and havent chatted with you for a long time already
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:47
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I thought you go NS already?

haha, but anyway, just a little of my lovelife recently, since it IS a lovelife thread. I think a few, very few of you would remember what happened to me, but yeah.

anyway, a few days ago, i was talking to him on msn (we remain friends), then he was telling me to go check out this song and how he cried when he first heard it cause it felt that he could relate to the song. it was about breakups

i've known him since young and i'm positive that he hasn't had another ex. so what would it mean?

@abunai: hey, you know i read this somewhere, that "most guys aren't worthy of your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry", cheer up, you'll find someone else better for you!
Posted on: 2009/6/22 20:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Thanks Erith! We're actually back together now. I'm really happy, but it just isn't really the same 'cuz of all the other issues I'm having (read elsewhere lol) and stuff. Everything is just one big mess.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
........so........after dating my girl for 5 months...and being a couple for 4 months...well...we just got separated this past Sunday :/

I thought I would feel extremely sad about it...and I did for the first 3 days...but now, I'm just getting used to not texting her ALL DAY LONG...I still feel and care for her a bunch, but I don't know...right now we are "friends"

but its a bit wierd...because I just went out with her again today and watched a movie together...another friend was with us...but he sat REALLY FAR AWAY O.O its like not a relationship anymore...but...it's like...like...I have no clue actually...I'm pretty darn confused O.O
Posted on: 2009/6/25 0:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Giga I know how you feel man. That's how my boyfriend was during the time we were separated. He just wanted to be "friends".

Like 3 days after he broke up with me, he came over to my house. He was all "you understand we're just friends, right?" and then of course expected to get something anyway. Thankfully, we're back together.

Being friends with an ex is tough. Normally, I refuse to be friends once a bf and I break up.

Anyway, the feelings are still there, which is what makes things hard. And I think that if a couple who recently separated continue to hang out, it confuses things greatly.

I could say more on this, but I kinda feel like what I've said already doesn't make much sense.. haha
Posted on: 2009/6/25 0:38
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
She said to me that she cares about me and that she needs to think about everything, because she's "confused" and well, I was told by her friend that God said to her that we should separate. I'm thinking that maybe she forced her feelings away from me because of her thoughtsand perhaps fear of what cold happen. Our relationship was the longest one she's had...and that's what I'm trying to find out. If she did force herself, then maybe if we still spend time together I can slowly bring her back to me.

I'm not getting my hopes up too high up though, because if I do and nothing happens, well...it'll hurt much more..
Posted on: 2009/6/25 8:37
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
time to move on man.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 13:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah.. And besides.. It may not be the same as it was before if you guys do get back together.

I still love my boyfriend, but I just don't feel like things between us are the way they should be.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 14:32
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
time to move on man.

The best way to do this is to listen to Kanye's 808s and Heartbreak. Or read soem emo poetry.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 14:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
You got my sympathy Giga, at least you and her still a friend and you got a wonderful time and memory with her. Just like other said, time to move on, even its hurt but it is not the end of the world
Posted on: 2009/6/25 20:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...128129130131132133134...140>