<1...129130131132133134135...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
The thing that you guys aren't getting though...is that I still feel for her alot, but I don't hurt like I should. A friend I haven't seen over a year came over to talk to me...he thought I was depressed, but I feel perfectly fine...sure I wasn't able to sleep for 3 days and I didn't get hungry...but I realized that I shouldnt feel like that If she isn't the girl I'm finally able to live with for the rest of my life...when I meet that person...then I will be miserable...and I will be happy also...

But right now...I'm not letting that happen. I'm pretty good actually :) It's true, I do let my mind drift off and make me think about her and what happened between us from time to time...but I manage to shake it off.

And well...we did meet yesterday...we were together...and well...something pretty strange happened today...we hald't been talking much since Monday...through phone I mean. Right when I woke up today I got a message from her...I found it strange...I thought it would stop after several messages, but...it she just got happy for no reason O.O she also said she couldnt sleep, that she kept waking up. We chatted back and forth all day...even now, she hasn't gone to bed and I'm still getting messages from her O.O

So I guess she's confused the living life out of me...I don't really know what's going on with her...and I'm very unsure if she's planning on falling for me again...I just find it really strange. GAH!!!

Ohh, and Abunai...when a couple splits and manages to get back together, it's usually because both parties are willing to make it work. In other words...they're working together and giving it their all to nurture their love and bring it back to life. If there is uneasy-ness...it's usually because it's not as strong anymore...or it isn't at the moment...so if you still feel the same about him and still feel it isn't working out...well...you should sit down with him and talk about it. Because he (like you) should try your best to make it work.

I hear that the end result can be a much better relationship...

My best of wishes to ya ^^ and everyone else :D
Posted on: 2009/6/25 23:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It's just that I'm struggling in general. He's pretty well put his foot down about not moving in with me right now even though he said he would a long time ago.

On the plus side, we went to my sister's house and had dinner with my sister's gf and drank margaritas. My sister's gf was ilke "OMG He's soooo effing sweet and cute. You really need to hang on to him. He's such an awesome guy.", which was surprising 'cuz yeah. It just was.
Posted on: 2009/6/26 10:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
okay here's the deal :O

i like this guy and he knows it but were just firends (he was talking to one of my friend at the time when i told him)

anyhoo were going to the same college :O and we've been texting eachother once in awhile and we do its for a long time :|

so he knows that were going to the same college and im not too sure if i should meet up with him before or after school *gasp*

because i basically got over him during summer vacation and if i get those feelings back idk what i would do -__________-"

i dont want to get hurt but would it be wrong to ignore him??

ahh! idk what should i do :/

♥♥
Posted on: 2009/8/21 21:27
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

i like this guy and he knows it but were just firends (he was talking to one of my friend at the time when i told him)

anyhoo were going to the same college :O and we've been texting eachother once in awhile and we do its for a long time :|

so he knows that were going to the same college and im not too sure if i should meet up with him before or after school *gasp*

because i basically got over him during summer vacation and if i get those feelings back idk what i would do -__________-"

♥♥

Well, that's up to you O.O but if you decide to ignore him...he'll get the message that you don't want him in that way O.O but it all depends on how you feel ^^
Posted on: 2009/8/22 22:05
  •  dorkie_bunny
      dorkie_bunny
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/?
wow i just realized someone wrote to me. no i am in one, they just suck because i hate falling for someone lol
Posted on: 2009/9/18 9:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

♥♥

Well, that's up to you O.O but if you decide to ignore him...he'll get the message that you don't want him in that way O.O but it all depends on how you feel ^^

hahaha when i ignore him he plays it cool but were still friends..

oh well, he pisses me off at times :O
Posted on: 2009/9/21 13:23
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

♥♥

Hi Chicken Wow you actually told him you liked him, sorry if I?m being a bit becky, in all his coolness did he ask to meet up after School?
I mean the texting must show he is interested?....Just wondering if you had bumped into him yet?
I know I am nosey...Giga tells me often enough...
Posted on: 2009/9/22 4:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

♥♥

Hi Chicken Wow you actually told him you liked him, sorry if I?m being a bit becky, in all his coolness did he ask to meet up after School?
I mean the texting must show he is interested?....Just wondering if you had bumped into him yet?

hahaha nah, we still see eachother almost everyday and talk to eachother but thats it...

i still have feelings for him, its hard to get over him... i just dont know what to do lol..

but tomorrow we might go donate blood together :O
i hate blood and needles though

so im pretty scared hahaha
Posted on: 2009/9/22 17:39
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well it is not as if you can just ignore him having contact almost every day, my friend Annabel says it's good to play hard to get, Anna does ?pain in the arse diva? well, her favourite tease is to do the random ignore, I think it's good to show that you're interested, especially since I have fallen through the ?ugly? tree lol, logically if you play hard to get, you?ll need to still 'bump' into him and catch his attention and flirt, some guys see that as a challenge.

I think to tell him in front of your friend is cool, I could never do a thing like that, once a Guy told me the only chance I have of hearing the pitter patter of little feet, is if I put shoes on my cat.

You could have some fun giving blood though, a race to see who can fill their bag first is fun, grab hold of his arm pretend to hyperventilate then faint and see if he tries to ?bring you round? or you could pull his tube out and drink from it and say just practicing for the Twilight 2 auditions...well a little weird but original in a spooky way.
Posted on: 2009/9/23 5:15
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

♥♥

hahaha nah, we still see eachother almost everyday and talk to eachother but thats it...

i still have feelings for him, its hard to get over him... i just dont know what to do lol..

but tomorrow we might go donate blood together :O
i hate blood and needles though

so im pretty scared hahaha

Hahaha XD you're a bit cruel aren't you chii??

OOHHH!!!!! I have a date with a girl tomorow We're going to go watch a movie
Posted on: 2009/9/23 22:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...129130131132133134135...140>