<1...131132133134135136137...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Ok...so I just asked her out through a text message...when I sent it I started feeling all "funny" ...and I just got her repply O.O

...I'm about to read what she says...
Posted on: 2009/10/21 23:03
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Okay, I have a confession to make... I didn't have a Nissan 350z, I wish I had it...

I know how you feel Oscar, getting nervous asking her out... Same for me, texting, instant message, no problem, but when I have to talk face to face to someone, it is kinda hard for me... like getting nervous and speechless, ya?

Like Val said, don't stare at her too much, she might get nervous, but I am starting to believe that you are more nervous...
Posted on: 2009/10/22 3:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ah damn O you make curious XD hehehe i wondered if O get nervous. Its all about L.O.V wait we lost 1 letter here E
Posted on: 2009/10/22 20:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
what'd she say? lol
Posted on: 2009/10/23 9:52
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Hahaha!!! I wasn't nervous...I was blushing XD

She said "sure...but as friends right?" I was like O.O
Posted on: 2009/10/29 23:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Awwww, that's kind of a bummer... I say.. Go along with it. 'Cuz people never like when you get all weird and stuff on them.
Posted on: 2009/10/31 9:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
huh oh hmmmm i think its okay , maybe later Oscar "Time Will Tell"
Posted on: 2009/11/1 3:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
LMFAO! omg i didnt give blood with him yesterday oh well...i was in a bad mood :O

but im still deciding weither i should tell him or not...
i wrote him a poem..so im thinking about giving it to him

but im not cruel! and if so how am i?

oh btw i do play a little hard to get hehehe ;)

Has he never attempted to show any romantic interest other than being good mates (friends)?

I just don?t have the confidence emotionally to tell someone I like them, if I could ever muster up the courage I think I would chose the right moment, get the mood congenial, hold his hand and look him in the eye..... to personally express affection one on one is very difficult. Each person is different and what they say to the one they have feels for wouldn't sound right if it came from someone else. I would probably sit alone and try and look deep inside my heart ....think of the most loving thoughts of him and see what words come out when thinking of him.....I would write them down.

I am hesitant to speak directly from my heart for fear of being rejected and humiliated, I would so love to throw caution to the wind and open my heart to him, tell him how I feel when we?re together, how I feel when we are apart, and how I feel every time I think about him.

I would love to be able to do find my true love and one day share all my inner thoughts and feelings but frankly to date I have more chance meeting Elvis.
My 2 short ?forays? into what can be described as relationships have been pretty much? well the last thing a Boyfriend said to me was 'You'll never find anyone like me again!?

And god I was thinking, I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you!

hahahaha he told me he has a gf btw i dont care anymore :)(:

my feelings for him is fading away :D

and timing really is everything! :O have courage and not doubt because doubt will make it worse (well in my opinion)

i think that you shouldn't try looking for love let love find you :)(: thats what im trying to do right now :D

im just focusing on school right now since im a full time student so no time for love right now..flirting yes lmfao :)(:

and erase what your last bf said to you because thats stupid of him
Posted on: 2009/11/1 11:11
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
well, it might be a bummer...and maybe time will tell, like Val said XD but...I've been thinking about it...I already had a relationship this year, it was nice...but I used up alot of money I'll go out with girls...if I decide I like any, but at the moment I don't wanna a girlfriend. I'm going to enjoy my single life

maybe next year XD
Posted on: 2009/11/2 0:06
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Chicken You and me both, I am just about keeping my ?head above water? study wise, 6 Students have already dropped down succumbing to a hideously brutal lecture and study regime, so I my ?love life? is on hold, but I have made some great pen friends on Utadanet to keep me smiling, sometimes I am my own worst enemy where Guys are concerned, I am a hopeless romantic.

I want to take my time in a relationship, get to know and find out if we can gel together well, so for the time being a just good friendship approach with Guys and maybe one will take start ringing the right bells..

Giga I bet the mascara on the Girls in UT must be running down their cheeks on your devastating news.,?I have already had a relationship his year.....maybe next year ?....I can hear hearts breaking ....
Posted on: 2009/11/2 2:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...131132133134135136137...140>