Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Hi Chicken You and me both, I am just about keeping my ?head above water? study wise, 6 Students have already dropped down succumbing to a hideously brutal lecture and study regime, so I my ?love life? is on hold, but I have made some great pen friends on Utadanet to keep me smiling, sometimes I am my own worst enemy where Guys are concerned, I am a hopeless romantic.

I want to take my time in a relationship, get to know and find out if we can gel together well, so for the time being a just good friendship approach with Guys and maybe one will take start ringing the right bells..

Giga I bet the mascara on the Girls in UT must be running down their cheeks on your devastating news.,?I have already had a relationship his year.....maybe next year ?....I can hear hearts breaking ....

Hahahaha!!!!! But, I'm not that good with girls XD plus...I'm sure the girls here in Utah can find someone else who is interested it's just that girls can be expensive to have D:
Posted on: 2009/11/2 23:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Giga we're worth every cent....get yer purse out lol

Posted on: 2009/11/3 7:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lolz MOST of us are worth every cent.. SOME girls are nothing but dirty you-know-whats....

he needs his wallet! Not a purse!
Posted on: 2009/11/3 9:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well, it's true, girls are expensive!!! When I was in a relation ship, I was broke and now I have money in my wallet!!! but, money doesnt matter either...
Posted on: 2009/11/3 23:52
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Abunai Giga, I prefer the ?going Dutch? approach......Giga you can spot the gold diggers...mention Birthday, and the first thing said is ?Boob Job?, can be a dead giveaway...

In Vanity Fair, Thackeray's novel, Becky Sharp a classic gold digger, comes with a stern warning, chameleon like , the gold-digger is not easily to spot, by changing her personality to attract the guys, she may present herself as a sweet vulnerable little thing, a cool slightly aloof beauty, a beauty that will empty that wallet, and leave you financially destitute after the first date!
Posted on: 2009/11/4 2:02
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
ohh!!! maybe I will keep my money in my pocket XD

but, I was thinking that if I don't hang out with friends tomorow...I might go see if I can find a girl
Posted on: 2009/11/5 22:22
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wow Oscar you were very obsessed to find new girl save your money bro
Posted on: 2009/11/6 0:13
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
ohh!!! maybe I will keep my money in my pocket XD

but, I was thinking that if I don't hang out with friends tomorow...I might go see if I can find a girl

Ok Giga, Here some tips from Del and Trigger , experienced in the art of the pick up... look and learn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni11JxRLwDM
Posted on: 2009/11/6 6:57
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
I found the love of my life when I went to see utada hikaru at the sephora event in NYC. It was funny because we actually went to the same college but just never met until utada hikaru brought us together. If there was only a way to let utada hikaru know how much influence she has brought me and my love....... Thank you utada hikaru!
Posted on: 2009/11/6 7:32
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
I found the love of my life when I went to see utada hikaru at the sephora event in NYC. It was funny because we actually went to the same college but just never met until utada hikaru brought us together. If there was only a way to let utada hikaru know how much influence she has brought me and my love....... Thank you utada hikaru!

not to do a complete girlish squeal but-
that is sooo cute!!! wow i keep hearing fantastic love stories today (november is a good month for that...? lol)

right, back to my wonderful essays... but really, thats such a nice way to get together :)
Posted on: 2009/11/6 7:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...132133134135136137138...140>