Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...136137138139140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
I'm totally bummed out about yesterday. It snowed really hard on Friday, then we got freezing rain Friday night, then more snow, so we got like 8 inches of pure ice by Saturday morning - which was also my birthday. I'm so tired of being stuck in the house all day everyday! And I understand that money is really really tight right now, but he didn't even tell me "Happy Birthday", and I still did all the cooking, cleaning, and typed all of his English text messages for him. I'm ready to rip out my hair! And he just thinks I'm being b*tchy for no reason and that I'm ungrateful.

Sorry... ^_^;;;
Posted on: 2010/1/31 10:22
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20, Male, Philippines
single... since birth T___T
Posted on: 2010/2/4 23:50
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Any valentines plans anyone?

I just got married 6 months ago. After 5 years of our long distance relationship, this will be our first valentines physically spent together. So I'm really looking forward to it. We're probably going to have a romantic evening with dinner or something.
Posted on: 2010/2/6 17:03
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Any valentines plans anyone?

I just got married 6 months ago. After 5 years of our long distance relationship, this will be our first valentines physically spent together. So I'm really looking forward to it. We're probably going to have a romantic evening with dinner or something.

That is so sweet, I hope you 2 have a great time.

Not trying to make this a sob story post. But I'm single and have never been in any relationship, so do not have any plans. Hopefully next year I will have a nice guy with me to do stuff with.

My dream is to one day take the man I love outside the city on a clear summer night, after midnight, and find a field where we can just lay in the cool grass under the stars and just...have a quiet peaceful time together, just us and the beautiful night sky. I love laying down looking up at the galaxy, and my dream is to do that with someone else.

Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face, I hope I will be able to do that someday soon. :)
Posted on: 2010/2/7 2:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
You will ! Don't worry!

And I'm jealous of Kikoo haha. I'm -dying- for my boyfriend to propose. It'll take awhile though. We've been together for almost 2 years soooo yeah.

Anyway. I want to cook a killer dinner for him. Like.. a couple of ribeye or sirloin steaks and salad and stuff. And get him a big bottle of Remy Martin - his favorite alcoholic drink.

IDK though 'cuz that Sunday is his day to spend with his son, so he'll probably be with him all day.
Posted on: 2010/2/7 8:45
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Thanks JudgeJamster! Your dream sounds very cute & romantic. I'm sure you will get to experience it one day.

& abunai, I'm sure he will propose when the time is right. your dinner plans sounds wonderful. have fun!
Posted on: 2010/2/7 12:05
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Thanks JudgeJamster! Your dream sounds very cute & romantic. I'm sure you will get to experience it one day.

Thanks, lol. I'm sure my time will come. :)

Have fun Sunday! Wait, Sunday is Valentines right? Dang, I need a calender.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 1:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yes, it's Sunday. Lolz

I tried talking to him about what we might do, but he tunes me out when the tv is on or if he's on the computer. lol
Posted on: 2010/2/10 9:15
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
Gay and single... I never had any real relationships because quite frankly, I'm terrified of them. The only upside to V-day is the candy goes half off the day after.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 0:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
We ate at Rainforest Cafe. We were -gonna- go to the movies until I remembered we have a Dave & Buster's (video arcade + bowling alley) and then I wanted to go bowling. There was a wait though, and my boyfriend didn't wanna wait. I didn't feel like sitting through a movie (forgot my glasses) so we went home.

Now we have a new problem though: he thinks that as soon as I get my car fixed and a new cell phone, I'm going to go find another guy and cheat on him. Which isn't true. He said that because I got upset with him for texting another girl (in which it took him over an hour to answer me when I asked him 3,000 times who she is).

Then he said he just wanted to be friends. And I'm freaking out, because that's not what I want. Ever. This morning, he didn't bother drinking the coffee I made for him, he barely gave me a kiss on the cheek and I had to say "I love you" like 6 times just to get him to respond. I don't know what to do. I can't just be friends with him.. Next to Parker, he's the most important person in my life.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 8:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...136137138139140>