<1234567...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amai
      Amai
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
Oh yeah! I'm an optimist, and around a cute guy, I can never look into his eyes and try to get away from him as much as possible. I totally understand.

The underwear thing doesn't work.

Nor does the, "Visualize him as a friend" work.

These mistakes are what makes your charm, don't forget that. It's a certain way of spazzing, I guess. It's what makes my guy friends like me (or so they say). Just hang with that.
Posted on: 2007/10/10 14:13
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
I should make these mistakes without feeling awkward and let my natural charm work it's magic - is this what you're saying?

I may try this Anyone have any rituals or thoughts to think about to not make yourself be all embarrased? Cause being embarrased is one of the worse feelings ever for me. I hate it with a passion... even worse than stomach aches, lol.

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/10 14:53
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
Haha. Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying
Just be like, "Yeah... I meant to do that. It's all good."
Believe it or not, the "acting all cool after a spaz out" really gets some girls chuckling. I know, I laugh at people everyday. It's better than acting cool WITHOUT spazzing.

And remember: This girl has probably had loads of crushes or girl friends with loads of crushes, so she probably knows how you feel. If she thinks your totally weird in a funny way, THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Um, rituals... (I hate feeling embarrassed too ).. Hm... Just SMILE!
Posted on: 2007/10/10 15:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Thanks a lot Amai.

And I know what you mean with the "play it off" attitude some guys do when talking to someone they like. I have a friend who is just plain old out of character when talking to girls; has his hands in his pockets while talking to them and laughs at everything they say - even if they say something like how old they are. I learned from his mistakes

Posted on: 2007/10/10 15:51
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
Haha, yeah. Girls know when a guy is nervous, and laughing is usually a good thing to work of the nerves (I just remembered this!!)

What I'd do: go into the bathroom, make sure no one is in the stalls, and just start giggling (that is, if you have time).

Yeah, you'll look like a TOTAL idiot if someone comes in and sees you, but trust me, this grinds away all the nerves you might have.

And slap your face a few times (and neck). Why? I have no clue!! Warms up the vocal chords? I dunno. It's what I do when I'm nervous for a show or something (I'm an actress). I just remembered this, wow, I'm losing it today.

Take it or leave it. Just thought you'd like to know.
Posted on: 2007/10/10 16:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Thanks so much Amai, you really helped and I'm going to take your advice Friday [hopefuly]

And for some reason I could tell you were an actress by how you typed Weird!

Posted on: 2007/10/10 16:26
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
Aww . You're welcome! I like helping people!! I don't want to feel supeorior or anything, though. I'm still just a high school student, just, with a LOT of experience.

And it's weird about the typing and the actress
I really hope it works out, Ryu! Tell me how it goes!!
Posted on: 2007/10/10 18:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Amai wrote:
I wouldn't get nervous. Let the nerves run through you and just say "hi". Seriously, it works. And don't ever try to prove her wrong to prove your intelligence. A guy just did that to me today It doesn't impress girls.

Just be yourself!! Don't be anything your not. If you messed up, that's just you, nothing more, nothing less. It better to mess up as you than score as not you.

*sigh*
I'm being cheesy again... I've gotta stop this. JJ doesn't like it.

don't blame me

lol, by looking at your avatars, i thought you were talking to yourself

Snowedit: Double posting, don't do it ;)
Posted on: 2007/10/10 21:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Well, class is almost over and I still dind't make an approach...

Posted on: 2007/10/12 9:37
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
Well, school's done here. Did you do it, Ryu? How'd it go if you did. Don't think of it as chickening out if you didn't. There's a time and a place for everything.

And I always liked my Hikki avatar and was sort of upset that Ryu had the same, but I think we can compensate since we don't really have such a HUGE selection.

I just love it when Hikki plainly smiles!!
Posted on: 2007/10/12 12:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...140>