Poster Thread
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
Do girls tend to know instantly when a guy is "looking" at you in a certain way?

I feel that the opposite isn't necessarily true for guys...

I can't really tell if a girl is looking at me like that. But they always seem to know. Girls must have some kind of extra sense or something
Posted on: 2007/10/15 20:29
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

aisho wrote:
O.o Junie???
-----------
I agree with many of those tips, but not #3???

Well let me try to explain 3 a bit more. You might not agree with it still, but I think 3 is very true.

Most of the time the worse thing about approaching someone is, you keep thinking they will say no (or something that means the same thing). If not, why be nervous. I am just trying to let guys understand there is nothing to be scared of. The worse thing the chick can say is no. She will not punch you, she will not tell your mom. Well...she might laugh at you with her friends, but thats the worse.

It is a fact that a woman decides wheather or not she will have sex with a man in the first 15 seconds of meeting him. I think marriage decisions are longer, I'm not sure. So a woman knows if she likes a man pretty quick, just like a man does. So if you have seen this girl before she already has an answer in her head about if she will "go with you" or not. Its a bit more difficult with approaching random chicks, but I digress.

So if the chick has it in her mind she likes you, you could talk about video games or the color of the sky it doesn't matter, she will say yes to you (unless she is lying in front of her friends). If she has made up in her mind she dislikes you, you could talk about her favorite subject and be smooth, but it won't change her mind (for the most part).

Now I hope this is a better explanation of number 3. If you still don't agree I understand. Just trying to explain it a little better.

Just so I can know what are your opinions of number 3 aisho? (serious question so please answer)

Well, there are those romances that develop slowly, you know? Sometimes you hate a person, and as time goes by, you get used to them, then start to enjoy their company, and soon you cannot see life without them.

Not only this, but it REALLY depends on the girl. I don't decide things like what you covered in the first fifteen minutes. O.o It takes a LONG time, because some girls are willing to give guys a chance to prove themselves likeworthy...if that's even a word. Anyway, a common girl, such as a prep (only an example, people!) would probably follow example #3.
Posted on: 2007/10/16 20:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Do you think these are signs that this girl is interested in me? I have just mentally compiled like eveything she has done in the past days, and it seems like somethings up

- I catch her always looking in my direction [i love that cause she has such pretty eyes]
- When i walk behind her to class she turns back often
- Yesterday she sat next to me, but turned the opposite direction in the chair. None of her friends sit around my area, and she wasn't talking to anyone, but she sat right next to me
- When she DEOS look at me, she has that nervous/puzzled look on her face

I'm sure to take this good or bad or..?

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/17 21:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
Do you think these are signs that this guy is interested in me? I have just mentally compiled like eveything she has done in the past days, and it seems like somethings up

- I catch her always looking in my direction [i love that cause she has such pretty eyes]
- When i walk behind her to class she turns back often
- Yesterday she sat next to me, but turned the opposite direction in the chair. None of her friends sit around my area, and she wasn't talking to anyone, but she sat right next to me
- When she DEOS look at me, she has that nervous/puzzled look on her face

I'm sure to take this good or bad or..?

By "guy" do you mean girl?

Anyway, has she talked /tried to talk to you over these past days?
Do she do anything else special when looking at you in terms of body language (crossed legs, messing with her hair, etc.)?
Posted on: 2007/10/17 21:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
...lol. thank you for catching that.

Well it was really random when she sat next to me. I was talking to my freind over AIM on a laptop when she just randomly came over there, sat and left 10 minutes later. She didnt attempt to say anything... she shy too. But not as much as me.

And she just looks over and puts her head on her desk and just keeps looking. I see it in the corner of my eye, so don't imagine a staring contest

Posted on: 2007/10/17 21:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
...lol. thank you for catching that.

Well it was really random when she sat next to me. I was talking to my freind over AIM on a laptop when she just randomly came over there, sat and left 10 minutes later. She didnt attempt to say anything... she shy too. But not as much as me.

And she just looks over and puts her head on her desk and just keeps looking. I see it in the corner of my eye, so don't imagine a staring contest

i think.................i think. she may be trying to give you a chance to approach her. she seems to know your shy and may be trying to meet you halfway. it's up to you to go the other half.
lemme ask you this. what are you so afraid off? rejection? so says no i don't feel that way? right now what your feeling for her is akin to obsession, it's not an obsession, but somewhat like it. it will never be anything more until "you" give a chance to grow.
go for it or wait, the choice is yours.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 21:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Well, it's not rejection at all, I'm just really skeptical about what to say or how to approach her. I want it to be perfect but I don't know what perfect is in this situation. I really think that we could something potentially amazing

People say that we'd look really good together... I don't know if she's heard that or not. If she did, the random sitting next to me and turning around would make perfect sense. Or maybe shes interested in me like I am with her but she doesnt want to tell anyone? Slim chances, but thats what im thinking.

Posted on: 2007/10/17 21:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
Well, it's not rejection at all, I'm just really skeptical about what to say or how to approach her. I want it to be perfect but I don't know what perfect is in this situation. I really think that we could something potentially amazing

People say that we'd look really good together... I don't know if she's heard that or not. If she did, the random sitting next to me and turning around would make perfect sense. Or maybe shes interested in me like I am with her but she doesnt want to tell anyone? Slim chances, but thats what im thinking.

I don't think you could approach her in a "perfect" way.
Approaching her in the least "perfect" way could be a great icebreaker. Approaching her in the most "perfect" way could be incredibly awkward.

Your never going to know for sure exactly what she is feeling.
You only know what you feel.

I agree with sorrow here. You're fretting over nothing
If you want to have a relationship with her, you've got to start communicating at some point.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 22:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
RyuHikaru wrote:I really think that we could something potentially amazing

well you will never know if you don't give it the ole "college try" seriously, i once felt the same about someone. i knew we could be great together. it took me almost a year to get up the nerve to approach her. some may say it was a mistake, because who knows what would have happened to take her away from me. some may say it was meant to be that way. me i'm just glad i finally got off my ass an got around to letting her know what was on my mind. it started what was and still is the greatest love affair of my life.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 22:22
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
im going single for now, so

im not looking in this thread

im not clicking in this thread

say you didn't see this post
Posted on: 2007/10/18 8:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic