The Relationship and Lovelife Thread

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
Holy crap people have replied to this thread. Well from my experiance. Do you kno this girl?? It might be infatuation. Cause i mean 2 girls?!?! Ehhhhhh... It's not love, i think you're just horny. But if u really wanna go for them. I say, try to approach them being funny. If you're not funny, then just be yourself and hope they'lll like you for who u are. Like act like u wanna be their friend at first. Then as u start to kno them better. Compliment them. Not perverted compliments like i think ur boobs are big. Cause then again, you're just being horny. And plus, when you guys become friends. Things have to be smooth and stuff. And you'll kno if she likes u a lot. She'll have the want to talk to you. Like when u get on AIM she'll immediatly say hi. Or, she couuld be the type of girl that wants you to say hi to her first. Cause then it'll let her kno u want to talk to her. Yaya. That's all i'll tell you for now. Rest ya gotta learn on ya own.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2007/10/20 22:35
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

DjPho wrote:
Holy crap people have replied to this thread. Well from my experiance. Do you kno this girl?? It might be infatuation. Cause i mean 2 girls?!?! Ehhhhhh... It's not love, i think you're just horny. But if u really wanna go for them. I say, try to approach them being funny. If you're not funny, then just be yourself and hope they'lll like you for who u are. Like act like u wanna be their friend at first. Then as u start to kno them better. Compliment them. Not perverted compliments like i think ur boobs are big. Cause then again, you're just being horny. And plus, when you guys become friends. Things have to be smooth and stuff. And you'll kno if she likes u a lot. She'll have the want to talk to you. Like when u get on AIM she'll immediatly say hi. Or, she couuld be the type of girl that wants you to say hi to her first. Cause then it'll let her kno u want to talk to her. Yaya. That's all i'll tell you for now. Rest ya gotta learn on ya own.

this post is kinda one sided
Posted on: 2007/10/21 9:19
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

DjPho wrote:

Talking to her on AIM is good, but I think calling or visiting her is better. If neither of you can hear the other's voice, then one of you might say soething sarcastic or as a joke, and then the other might take it as in insult or something more serious than it was meant to be. That could lead to unnecessary depression or anger and cause arguments.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 14:37
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Stay away from internet pickups. If you just want to go on a date with the girl, don't talk to her on the internet until after your second date. If you just want...other stuff, don't talk to her on the internet at all. No matter what!
Posted on: 2007/10/21 15:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Story time :)

First things first, the girl I have been talking about I recently found out she has a boyfriend of 2 years :( I'm not into destroying any healthy relationships so I think that interest is dead now.

Aiyahh... Okay, there's a reason I haven't been online for the past couple of days. More problems! Huzzah! But I kinda like this problem, it's very exciting.

Okay so, my friend Norris said our other good freind Ericka has a really pretty friend names Phuong who goes to a school not far from us, a couple weeks back. I didn't really care that much cause I was chasing after Heidi but now I do. A lot... after talking to her all weekend I really think she's a cool gal.

We had a 4 day weekend this past week for teachers inserting grades for report cards and such. So I just sat home and played Gears of War for the whole weekend So my friend calls me and says that shes on MSN blah blah blah and she wants to talk to me. I really don't know her at all until these past couple of days. We talked on MSN all that night and she gives me her phone number. Yay

Next day is Friday. Her headline on MSN is changing constantly to weird sappy love quotes and she tells me that she is sad for some reason she doesnt wanna say. She calls me and we talk for almost the whole day. Her parents are like super super strict so she couldnt stay on the phone past 8 pm [wtf]. They were actually a big part of our conversation... they don't let her go out, and if they do [which is really rare] she has to be home before it's dark outside. I could understand that, like 9 or something. But they said in the Winter she has to be back at like 5pm! Thats a little weird, but hey they're parenting. We talk on MSN till 4am after that. So thats problem #1.

Saturday rolls aorund and my friend Norris calls me saying "there is very bad news, which would you like to hear first bad or worse". I choose bad with a completely natural facial expression of and he says that she has a boyfriend. I'm very disappointed at this moment, but I remember he says he has worse news so I tell him to spill it. Well, turns out she was sad and confused the night before cause she is really confused about her sexual orientation Very weird and shocking new I'll say. Problems # 2 and 3.

Problem number 2 will be eliminated soon cause she says she is leaving her boyfriend because she is not sure if shes bi or straight... plus she doesnt like him that much anymore So later that night I tell her that she doesn't need to be sad or feel rushed to make a decision cause ths is a very important matter. But still... wow. Very shocking news to hear.

Okay so... any ideas on how to see her? The only thing I came up with was to negotiate w/ her parents personally [i am a pansy that won't happen] . She really wants to see me and I want to see her but I have no way to get around this parent assist she has going on.

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well i guess just pick a plus to meet =)

and gears of war is a awesome game
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
well i guess just pick a plus to meet =)

and gears of war is a awesome game

Yeah man, I just got it this weekend [really late, I know]

Oh and heres a pic if you guys are interested

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:46
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

Oh and heres a pic if you guys are interested