•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Any valentines plans anyone?

I just got married 6 months ago. After 5 years of our long distance relationship, this will be our first valentines physically spent together. So I'm really looking forward to it. We're probably going to have a romantic evening with dinner or something.
Posted on: 2010/2/6 17:03
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20, Male, Philippines
single... since birth T___T
Posted on: 2010/2/4 23:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'm totally bummed out about yesterday. It snowed really hard on Friday, then we got freezing rain Friday night, then more snow, so we got like 8 inches of pure ice by Saturday morning - which was also my birthday. I'm so tired of being stuck in the house all day everyday! And I understand that money is really really tight right now, but he didn't even tell me "Happy Birthday", and I still did all the cooking, cleaning, and typed all of his English text messages for him. I'm ready to rip out my hair! And he just thinks I'm being b*tchy for no reason and that I'm ungrateful.

Sorry... ^_^;;;
Posted on: 2010/1/31 10:22
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
Hawaii-looking for a middle age..
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
...lady hangout buddy to watch Bohemian Summer 2000, Budokan 2004, United 2006 while cruisin around Honolulu.

Not romantic...friendly fellow Hikki fan.

Send a message! Coffee's on me!
Posted on: 2010/1/18 19:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
lol! I've done that before. I told this dude I was gay once, but it backfired on me. He was like "Daaaaang girl, that's hot".

My bf is Mexican ^_^ lol he's cute though.

He won't tell his mom about me though, even though he's met MY parents (which was very nerve-wracking). He's all "I'm calling my mom, so don't talk. I don't want her to get mad with me" and then told me that his mom wants him to go back home and marry a "nice Mexican girl" instead of another guera.

lmfao! awww how complicated :O
im half hispanic but my family can be
picky on what the guys culture is and all that
stuff lmfao! but they would accept any guys as long
as the guy is Christian i really don't know they would accept him if he was in a different relgion and stuff :O

and guys keep still hit on me >.< its still pissing me off! :/

Eh.. My dad is more on the "I'd rather you not know what a boy is period" level. 'Cuz I'm the baby and he's all psycho and stuff. Annnnd 'cuz my mom's a doormat, she goes with whatever my dad says so that there's no arguing.

He did tell me once when I was 8 that he'd disown me if I ever dated a black guy. There were no Mexicans in my hometown back then. Ha.

Bf's uncles and aunts love me though. They're cool, so I figure if they liked me a lot, his mom will too eventually. It's 'cuz my bf's ex-wife is a you-know-what. And Mexican women completely baby their sons. So yeah.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 13:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

abunai wrote:
lol! I've done that before. I told this dude I was gay once, but it backfired on me. He was like "Daaaaang girl, that's hot".

He won't tell his mom about me though, even though he's met MY parents (which was very nerve-wracking). He's all "I'm calling my mom, so don't talk. I don't want her to get mad with me" and then told me that his mom wants him to go back home and marry a "nice Mexican girl" instead of another guera.

lmfao! awww how complicated :O
im half hispanic but my family can be
picky on what the guys culture is and all that
stuff lmfao! but they would accept any guys as long
as the guy is Christian i really don't know they would accept him if he was in a different relgion and stuff :O

and guys keep still hit on me >.< its still pissing me off! :/
Posted on: 2010/1/17 17:51
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
hey azhar,

there is no right approach in telling a girl you like her. its a case to case basis. the wrong thing is to do nothing. there is nothing worse than having regrets in your life.i've been there so i know what im talking about.

anyway, after your exam is over, why dont you ask her to eat out or go to the mall or something. be honest cuz girls like that.
Posted on: 2010/1/15 12:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

Posted on: 2010/1/15 9:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
aww thats cute abunai :)

and omg! yesterday i went to the mall feeling like crap and this hispanic guy started hitting on me, but i so rejected him i lied to him about my name and where i was from hahaha so mean :))

and today i went to a different mall and this older guy was hitting on me but i was glad that he didn't ask for my number like the other guy :D
Posted on: 2010/1/13 15:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah, you definitely don't wanna get blindsided like that. It happened to me before, too. I met this dude i thought was just drop dead gorgeous (he's soooo ugly to me now) and we dated for around 6 months. He was the worst person on the planet literally.

My bf and I were friends first. And now we might get engaged hopefully lol. He's my best best friend still as well as my boyfriend.
Posted on: 2010/1/8 13:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...140>