•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
The other one goes to my school... she has lightning blue eyes... so gorgeous. But uh... she doesn't even know my name And I'm very shy around girls like her, so I don't know how to make an approach or introduce myself without feeling really awkward.

Yeah, advice would be awesome

just talk to her. i'm sure you can find some common ground. don't be afraid to be "sneaky", find out from her friends or other people if there's anything the both of you have in common and work from there. here's a sure fire way to overcome your nervousness. remember one simple little thing, things can go only 1 of 2 ways. for you or against you. if you don't live thru it then it won't matter cause you'll be dead . no, no, no strike that last comment. just take a chance, life is boring and meaningless if you sit and wait for it. you have to live life, not let it live you.
ok i will shut-up with all the cliches and wish you good luck.
Posted on: 2007/10/8 22:05
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Maybe you should try talking to the girl you go to school with so that she'll at least know you exist. That would probably help. Then again, I've never had a girlfriend myself... ):

This is a little off topic, but how do you start a new topic and what are the levels for?
Posted on: 2007/10/8 20:31
The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Well, I guess we should make this thread since some of us are having some relationship problems, or some of us might have or have had great relationships and want to share their knowledge in the field

Me, personally, I like two girls a lot right now. One I'm pretty close to, but she lives in Virginia... 2 hours away. I don't get to see her at all, and her parents are super strict - just like mine.

The other one goes to my school... she has lightning blue eyes... so gorgeous. But uh... she doesn't even know my name And I'm very shy around girls like her, so I don't know how to make an approach or introduce myself without feeling really awkward.

Yeah, advice would be awesome

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/8 20:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...137138139140