<1234567...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I was out shopping with my boyfriend the other day and there were some preachers in the middle of town who pointed at us and said "You're going to hell!" and then pointed at another couple and said pretty much the same thing :-S
Posted on: 2009/11/24 7:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol!! That's horrible!

I told that guy that Satan lives 5 minutes down the street from me and I never go anywhere with her. (My sister)

Not to mention, on his profile he said that he was deprived of s*x and I'm like "wtf? that's not very Godly of you"
Posted on: 2009/11/21 14:57
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

abunai wrote:
haha! I got hit on last night online by this guy.. He was trying to preach to me at the same time though.. When I turned him down, he told me I must walk with Satan.

hahaa thats excellent, i remember chatting to a catholic guy once who managed in one sentence to both state his belief that as an athiest i was going to hell, but would i like to go on a date sometime? lawl
Posted on: 2009/11/21 14:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
haha! I got hit on last night online by this guy.. He was trying to preach to me at the same time though.. When I turned him down, he told me I must walk with Satan.
Posted on: 2009/11/21 13:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol omg! i don't think guys should spend money on girls
well sometimes ^^ but us girls should spend money on guys :D

man lately I've been getting hit on O_O its weird lol ^^
but i still have school to worry about T^T
its so stressful...:((
Posted on: 2009/11/21 12:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
So far, it's not. He's like, telling me I should move into the spare bedroom and that I can move on and find someone else.

The thing is.. If this were him, I wouldn't just throw our relationship away like that, and he won't listen to me. He thinks I'm "just saying that" or whatever. Ugh. It's killing me.

EDIT:

My Friend Joe, who tells me everything straight up told me to just chill out for like a month, don't ask him about any other girls, and be extra nice. That he'll come around. So, I'm going to try to stop hounding him and act like everything's normal or whatever I guess.
Posted on: 2009/11/9 8:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
whoa..im very sorry 'bout that abunai...the aftermath of relationships are tough...if being honest wasnt enough, then im not sure what wouldve worked...not sure what else to say except sorry and hope everything turns out ok
Posted on: 2009/11/8 20:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
No, Val...I'm not obsessed with finding a girl

And take picking or dating tips?? O.o HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I preffer to do it myself and learn, rather than having some youtube stranger tell me how to be ME with a girl :O

Oh...... XD ganbattene then uhmmm what about that J girl, that you think she like you. Never meet her again ?
Posted on: 2009/11/8 19:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Francisco broke up with me. Some guys that I used to work with at the 2nd restaraunt went to HIS work last night and told him about me hanging out with my assistant manager there (Francisco and I were broken up and he was insisting that we were just friends when all that happened). He asked me about it and was like "just be honest with me. I want to really clear the air and get back on the right track with you and fix everything."

Which backfired. And now he's like texting with some other girl and trying to make plans to go see her. I've been crying all night and I've gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep. Idk what to do now.
Posted on: 2009/11/8 15:04
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
No, Val...I'm not obsessed with finding a girl

And take picking or dating tips?? O.o HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I preffer to do it myself and learn, rather than having some youtube stranger tell me how to be ME with a girl :O
Posted on: 2009/11/7 18:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...140>