Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ah damn O you make curious XD hehehe i wondered if O get nervous. Its all about L.O.V wait we lost 1 letter here E
Posted on: 2009/10/22 20:43
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Okay, I have a confession to make... I didn't have a Nissan 350z, I wish I had it...

I know how you feel Oscar, getting nervous asking her out... Same for me, texting, instant message, no problem, but when I have to talk face to face to someone, it is kinda hard for me... like getting nervous and speechless, ya?

Like Val said, don't stare at her too much, she might get nervous, but I am starting to believe that you are more nervous...
Posted on: 2009/10/22 3:09
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Ok...so I just asked her out through a text message...when I sent it I started feeling all "funny" ...and I just got her repply O.O

...I'm about to read what she says...
Posted on: 2009/10/21 23:03
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
hehe ^^ K. I'll tell you guys what's been going on.

I have not seen her after the day we played volley ball. I've been texting her, but for some reason everytime I think about asking her out...well, I kind of get nervous? O.o I can't really explain the feeling. I mean...I like her, but when I think about a date...it's like I become unsure and fear that I won't feel like I think I'll feel.

Actually...I'm texting her right now

and hey...if all goes well, I'll ask her out tonight

Here's a picture of my precious
it's an outdated picture from the 5th month this year...when I crashed O.O I'll show you guys another picture of how it looks now

I drive a 2 door, 2 seat, 1994 Honda Del SOL, with a manual transmission and a V-tech Honda Engine ^^

It has a max speed of 220 KPH

Posted on: 2009/10/21 21:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

it was a girl I saw at her workplace with my friend some time ago O.O Remember?? O.o well, we went to watch a Japanese movie and 2 days ago we went to play volley ball together ^^ and I let her drive my sports car O.O which was really wierd O.O but I think I like her

Yah, what happen now already? lol... I didn't knew you drove a sports car... All I had was a Nissan 350z...
JK JK

Damn L i cannot imagine you driving Nissan 350Z , is she a good driver Oscar... don't stare at her to much, she might nervous
Posted on: 2009/10/18 22:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok missed this, cinema, volleyball, and le pi?ce de r?sistance, take Giga?s wheels for a spin, sounds like cupids arrow has pinned Giga to his own dash board, whilst ?little miss twinkle toes? performs power slides and the odd hand break turn!

*Sigh* It must be love?..lol

Hey! You did not mention the make or model??.

Macdan?s got a 350Z, you know turn the keys and the cockpit light up like a Paris fashion show, all alloy wheels and LED?s, Macdan you don?t come accompanied with either a pair of retro black leather jeans held up by a Supremebeing Matt Blaster Black Mega Belt, or sporting an outrageous pony tail!??Lol really only kidding , what colour is it?
Posted on: 2009/10/14 7:12
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

it was a girl I saw at her workplace with my friend some time ago O.O Remember?? O.o well, we went to watch a Japanese movie and 2 days ago we went to play volley ball together ^^ and I let her drive my sports car O.O which was really wierd O.O but I think I like her

Yah, what happen now already? lol... I didn't knew you drove a sports car... All I had was a Nissan 350z...
JK JK
Posted on: 2009/10/14 2:17
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Giga more info needed, who is she? where did you meet? etc etc....

I think I already told you about her XD

Posted on: 2009/10/1 23:38
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Oscar is that the girl that you showed to me earlier on FB hmmm tempting to hear next
Posted on: 2009/9/25 5:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
LMFAO! omg i didnt give blood with him yesterday oh well...i was in a bad mood :O

but im still deciding weither i should tell him or not...
i wrote him a poem..so im thinking about giving it to him

but im not cruel! and if so how am i?

oh btw i do play a little hard to get hehehe ;)

Has he never attempted to show any romantic interest other than being good mates (friends)?

I just don?t have the confidence emotionally to tell someone I like them, if I could ever muster up the courage I think I would chose the right moment, get the mood congenial, hold his hand and look him in the eye..... to personally express affection one on one is very difficult. Each person is different and what they say to the one they have feels for wouldn't sound right if it came from someone else. I would probably sit alone and try and look deep inside my heart ....think of the most loving thoughts of him and see what words come out when thinking of him.....I would write them down.

I am hesitant to speak directly from my heart for fear of being rejected and humiliated, I would so love to throw caution to the wind and open my heart to him, tell him how I feel when we?re together, how I feel when we are apart, and how I feel every time I think about him.

I would love to be able to do find my true love and one day share all my inner thoughts and feelings but frankly to date I have more chance meeting Elvis.
My 2 short ?forays? into what can be described as relationships have been pretty much? well the last thing a Boyfriend said to me was 'You'll never find anyone like me again!?

And god I was thinking, I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you!
Posted on: 2009/9/25 5:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...140>