Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
Thanks Erith! We're actually back together now. I'm really happy, but it just isn't really the same 'cuz of all the other issues I'm having (read elsewhere lol) and stuff. Everything is just one big mess.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I thought you go NS already?

haha, but anyway, just a little of my lovelife recently, since it IS a lovelife thread. I think a few, very few of you would remember what happened to me, but yeah.

anyway, a few days ago, i was talking to him on msn (we remain friends), then he was telling me to go check out this song and how he cried when he first heard it cause it felt that he could relate to the song. it was about breakups

i've known him since young and i'm positive that he hasn't had another ex. so what would it mean?

@abunai: hey, you know i read this somewhere, that "most guys aren't worthy of your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry", cheer up, you'll find someone else better for you!
Posted on: 2009/6/22 20:11
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
Hey guys I'm back.

I totally know who JJ's talking about. hehehehehehehehe.

I know what you mean when you say it's difficult to forget.

yeah yeah yeah its her

and havent chatted with you for a long time already
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:47
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
aww thats mean jj but it takes time hun just look at some cute guys ^x^ lol jk jk

but its hard getting over someone =[ i need someone to help me for get someone but i'm know im almost there forgetting my love one o(^o^)o

only remedy is time

its already almost a year, and im still trying my best

yea the whole time is remedy is true

and trying your best? what do you mean by that?

to forget someone of course
she's also a forumer here too

lol oh yea its hard :| do u even know if she likes u back?

@dorkie_bunny relationships are hard but not that doesnt mean they suck hehe it all depends on who u r going out with

if she likes me back, which is impossible, i'll die
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Hey guys I'm back.

I totally know who JJ's talking about. hehehehehehehehe.

I know what you mean when you say it's difficult to forget.
Posted on: 2009/6/22 1:01
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
whee I totally just made a topic on ranting, but since this is just one big discussion on relationships here goes..

Men suck. Ass. They suck ass. And it's funny, because I don't think I can live without them. Honestly, if I was just asexual, I'd be a less unfortunate person.

lol, I didn't really put anything personal.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 23:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well.. yeah, it's officially over.. It's just hard.

I didn't want to say anything to our boss, but I told him I'm not feeling well (of course he didn't buy it 'cuz I went over there yesterday to get my check), and I told him to ask my ex.. He didn't understand me, so I told him what happened and he called and told me just to stay home 'cuz he didn't want me to stab anyone with a machete from the kitchen (that's what we call the big knives lol) and that he'd see me tomorrow, not to worry about anything, just relax and "no bud light, guera".. heh.

I just thought that he would be the one person I could trust to not hurt me, 'cuz everyone else has - including my family. And of all the times to break up with me, he had to pick now.

Thank you though, SwallowTail... *hugs!*
Posted on: 2009/6/5 17:53
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

abunai wrote:
I thought things were ok with my boyfriend and me... But they're not. He doesn't know if he wants to be with me anymore or not. He says it's because I get angry easily and often lately, but I can't help it. I've been under an enormous amount of stress the last month or so - I just found out I lost my full-time job at the school (not going back next year), I'm no longer receiving student loans (application got denied), and my boss won't give me full-time hours at the restaurant now. All of those things have cut severely into my money situation and I'm way behind on paying all of my bills. Plus some other problems I have right now.

So of course I started crying.. 'Cuz this conversation was going on at 1 a.m. and it was so out of the blue. He's saying that he said from day 1 he wasn't ready for a relationship (esp. a committed one), but then he's with me for nearly a year? I mean, how does that happen? I thought the entire time since he finally said "somos novios" that we were committed. Even more so since he let my daughter get attached to him and sent a video DVD of our vacation to Gatlinburg.

When I asked him if I needed to pack his stuff, he just said "it's all up to you" and i'm like.... "I REALLY don't have time for games right now. Either you want to be with me or you don't and you need to make a decision".

To WHICH he said we could still be friends, but Jamie isn't friends with exes. EVER. It's all or nothing.

There's a lot more to the situation besides just those things. He's taking his ex-wife to court for denying him visitation of their son and a bunch of other things, but I guess he just won't want me anymore when he gets to see his son again...

Now i understand with your comment on post your pict thread.

I want to say i understand your feeling but it wasn't right, because i didn't experience your experience

You seem to have a big test with your life over and over. Maybe you getting tired with this words " maybe God gives a test to you to make you more stronger with your life, or God have some kind plan for you, and give you a better life someday".

I don't know what to say right now, i hope you can still keep yourself together ... for you and your daughter. Don't loose your hope and Best of Luck to you
Posted on: 2009/6/5 2:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I thought things were ok with my boyfriend and me... But they're not. He doesn't know if he wants to be with me anymore or not. He says it's because I get angry easily and often lately, but I can't help it. I've been under an enormous amount of stress the last month or so - I just found out I lost my full-time job at the school (not going back next year), I'm no longer receiving student loans (application got denied), and my boss won't give me full-time hours at the restaurant now. All of those things have cut severely into my money situation and I'm way behind on paying all of my bills. Plus some other problems I have right now.

So of course I started crying.. 'Cuz this conversation was going on at 1 a.m. and it was so out of the blue. He's saying that he said from day 1 he wasn't ready for a relationship (esp. a committed one), but then he's with me for nearly a year? I mean, how does that happen? I thought the entire time since he finally said "somos novios" that we were committed. Even more so since he let my daughter get attached to him and sent a video DVD of our vacation to Gatlinburg.

When I asked him if I needed to pack his stuff, he just said "it's all up to you" and i'm like.... "I REALLY don't have time for games right now. Either you want to be with me or you don't and you need to make a decision".

To WHICH he said we could still be friends, but Jamie isn't friends with exes. EVER. It's all or nothing.

There's a lot more to the situation besides just those things. He's taking his ex-wife to court for denying him visitation of their son and a bunch of other things, but I guess he just won't want me anymore when he gets to see his son again...
Posted on: 2009/6/3 7:57
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Aaahhh, that's good to hear!! X'D hooray relationships!! Lolz, yeah, my bf is. like. totally opposite of me. I'm all bubbly and friendly and he's all reserved and sarcastic. I'm an artist and I'm just SOOO not academically together... he's like a straight-A intellect and is aiming to be a doctor. I am the much more simple minded one too. :D I'm also a tan Filipino girl and he's a pale irish man!! I could go on forever and ever but yeah. heehee.

OMG, okay, so I was following this thread when it started picking up again, and you made your intro post about how you'd been dating your boyfriend for like 4 (5?) years, and I thought, "Cool, I've been with mine for 3." I didn't think I had anything post-worthy, but THEN I READ THIS!

I'm a semi-tan half Thai girl! And my boyfriend is a pale Irish man too!! XD

LMAO. They must be the best. XD

ROFL. ASIAN/IRISH COMBO GO GO!! XDDDD HEEELL YAARRR WHITE BOYS.

funny, my idealized dream BF before all this were... like... fob asian boys... no idea how it turned out this way. XDD
Posted on: 2009/5/6 21:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...140>