<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hearts235
      Hearts235
Re: What tarot card are you?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/Singapore
It seems like there is alot of Stars here, so far there has been 3 already. Anyone got something different? I tried fiddling with the quiz and got quite a few different cards, for example the Devil.
Posted on: 2007/10/11 8:32
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
You are The Hierophant

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/11 10:16
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
You are The Hierophant

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

Strangely enough, a lot of that is true specifically the at best/ at worse part...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/11 10:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
You are The High Priestess
Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

Hmmm....intruiging...
Posted on: 2007/10/11 11:45
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
You are The High Priestess
Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

Hmmm....intruiging...

cool, the same
Posted on: 2007/10/11 13:06
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
BAM! This is sooo me!!

You are Justice

Equity, rightness, probity, executive; triumph of the observing side in law.

Justice is about cold, objective balance through reason or natural force. You can't keep smoking and drinking without consequences to your health. It is the card that advises cutting out waste and insists that you make adjustments, do whatever is necessary to bring things back into balance, physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually. It is a card of balance and harmony; if there is imbalance, the correction may require recourse to the law.

Although I'm never really so cold or down to it, I don't let anything distract me.
Posted on: 2007/10/11 13:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I am (was) the Knight of Pentacles

The reason I say was is because the last times I had my tarot read was about two years ago. Many things change.

On the positive side, the Knight of Pentacles is like a bulldog. Once he bites down, you can be sure he won't let go. He's dogged in pursuit of his goals. A hard-worker, he has tremendous stamina and dedication. Every job is always completed down to the last detail. He's careful and prudent, never wasteful. He knows the facts and is immune to false promises. On the negative side, this Knight is a bit stodgy and dull. He's not known for his playful sense of humour. Work always comes first. He tends to be inflexible and obsessive about little details. Stubborn to a fault, he refuses to give in even when wrong, something he'll never admit. He doesn't like change or risk and will always take the gloomiest view.

Physical description - dark haired young person, dark eyes. Personality traits - takes action to make positive change. Committed to security. Hard working and responsible. Very serviceable person. Conscientious, yet dull. The Builder Of New Worlds. Conventional, leaves nothing to chance, accepts responsibility easily. Trustworthy and steadfast.

This kinda makes sense but then there is one major flaw.

MY CARD WAS INVERTED! What does that mean?
Posted on: 2007/10/11 15:14
  •  Amai
      Amai
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L FEMALE!! (that's right)
My card sort of reminds me of Death Note. Has anyone ever seen that anime? "I. Am. JUSTICE!!"
Posted on: 2007/10/11 15:22
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
es, pretty cool actully... the anime..
Posted on: 2007/10/11 23:56
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Amai wrote:
My card sort of reminds me of Death Note. Has anyone ever seen that anime? "I. Am. JUSTICE!!"

the part where the screen shows L and Light together right?
Posted on: 2007/10/12 11:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>