Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: i had a surreal Hikki type moment today
guest_Unregistered
my mother taught me how to cook, clean, sew, etc, etc. it's like she knew that i would have a future where i would need to do all those things. she even made sure i had plenty off experience in caring for children. she must have had glimpse into the future.
Posted on: 2007/10/18 21:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

i'm a "real man". i do dishes, wash clothes, sew, cook, clean and wash the car. i don't do windows though. takes to much effort to clean and some fool always comes by and leaves fingerprints.

we need more men around the house these days.
Posted on: 2007/10/18 23:32
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
my mother taught me how to cook, clean, sew, etc, etc. it's like she knew that i would have a future where i would need to do all those things. she even made sure i had plenty off experience in caring for children. she must have had glimpse into the future.

I never really learned any of that when I was little. I try to help out with cooking and cleaning now but it turns out I just get in the way.
Posted on: 2007/10/19 19:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
so yea i did the dishes today with hikari (simple and clean) again...it felt good again...its fun cause i got sucked into her song that i totally forget about how sucky it is doing dishes...but now i have a cure...just sing the song and do the dishes one by one and sooner or later youre done...you may have to play the song more than once though...
Posted on: 2007/10/19 20:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12