12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  zen_shadow
      zen_shadow
What kind of boy Utada-san loves?
User on Probation
A/S/L 18th/Male/Indonesia
Yo...Yo...Yo...!I'm a new persons here! Can We be a friends? Btw,I wanna ask you all about "What kind of boy that Utada Hikaru loves?" Please tell me the description! Thanks B4!
Posted on: 2007/10/16 14:04
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: What kind of boy Utada-san loves?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
Yo...Yo...Yo...!I'm a new persons here! Can We be a friends? Btw,I wanna ask you all about "What kind of boy that Utada Hikaru loves?" Please tell me the description! Thanks B4!

Well, I guess she likes guys that are reserved and quiet I guess. We wouldn't know, yes? We're not Hikaru.
Posted on: 2007/10/16 14:59
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Well seeing as hikki-chan only was been in one major relationship and was in that relationship officially for a couple years (and was probably courted/dated by her ex while she was still underage), she probably doesn't even know what she wants in a man. She hasn't been with enough different men to really know what she wants. She could probably tell you major stuff, like jaw dropping body, likes to read, marture, blah blah blah. But she is in the stage where she must shop around (date) to see what she likes and dislikes. Because right now the only man she knows is her ex.

So to answer your question, I don't know, lol.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/16 17:46
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I'd say about 5'11", maybe around 187lbs lean. Probably about 19 years old, caucasian, perhaps?
Posted on: 2007/10/16 18:14
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I'd say about 5'11", maybe around 187lbs lean. Probably about 19 years old, caucasian, perhaps?

Roscoe...
Posted on: 2007/10/16 18:30
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
That guy might be her type of man, too.
Posted on: 2007/10/16 18:53
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
That guy might be her type of man, too.

Sure sure...
Posted on: 2007/10/16 18:56
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:

Finding friends here may be easier if you post a lot in the threads. Positive comments are better than making fun of others, of course, especially if you're making fun of Hikaru. That could be seriously bad here.

I'm not sure what kind of boy Hikki loves. Maybe someone really smart, strong, and handsome, like... I don't know... me?
Posted on: 2007/10/16 19:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Well seeing as hikki-chan only was been in one major relationship and was in that relationship officially for a couple years (and was probably courted/dated by her ex while she was still underage), she probably doesn't even know what she wants in a man. She hasn't been with enough different men to really know what she wants. She could probably tell you major stuff, like jaw dropping body, likes to read, marture, blah blah blah. But she is in the stage where she must shop around (date) to see what she likes and dislikes. Because right now the only man she knows is her ex.

So to answer your question, I don't know, lol.

i agree.
Posted on: 2007/10/16 22:52
  •  zen_shadow
      zen_shadow
User on Probation
A/S/L 18th/Male/Indonesia
S..So..You wanna be my FrienD? HOORAY!!! You're my 1st Friends here! Let's had a good relationship and guard Utada-san together!!! -Coz, for me' I'll guard & Loves Utada-san for ALL of my LIFETIME!-
Posted on: 2007/10/17 0:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>