Poster Thread
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: What kind of boy Utada-san loves?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
Hey,.:Hikki:.!Thanks to support me! You're really one of my best FrienDs!Well..(this is Not so important)Why you support me like that? But,I'm so HAPPY & will Work hader to grt Utada-san heart!

There's a thing called being sarcastic my friend.
Posted on: 2007/10/18 15:49
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Hikki likes quiet guys. She seems a little energetic herself, though.
Posted on: 2007/10/18 21:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I think Utada needs someone who would always like to listen to her music, even as she practices new varieties. Someone who has independence, but not too much of a career to conflict with her own. Someone who cooks, who reads, who supports, who can contribute or hold down his own job on the side. Someone who enjoys travel, new ideas, new people. An intelligent man. Yeah, crazy interesting and interested. American guy. From New England. Yeah, that works. MDelCamp Likes Utada's Music & Videos Very Much!
Posted on: 2007/10/19 18:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I would like to see Utada and Kiriya Kazuaki get back together, honestly, if he was her first love, because I am Catholic and not knowing either one personally, I hope for the best. When I see this new Mashup or Pastiche Music Video, American Rap style anime creative, I think of Utada and Kiriya. It is a sad song. Ooh Aah Times Like These Kiriya Kazuaki & Utada Hikaru ???
Posted on: 2007/10/19 18:47
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I would like to see Utada and Kiriya Kazuaki get back together, honestly, if he was her first love, because I am Catholic and not knowing either one personally, I hope for the best. When I see this new Mashup or Pastiche Music Video, American Rap style anime creative, I think of Utada and Kiriya. It is a sad song. Ooh Aah Times Like These Kiriya Kazuaki & Utada Hikaru ???

I don't see that happening. They don't work with each anymore. It's over. I would like to see her with Jun Matsumoto.
Posted on: 2007/10/19 19:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I laughed through a swallow and now there is cider in my lungs.

It burns.

wtf, and you still have the time to type?

get a doctor or something
Posted on: 2007/10/20 13:13
  •  zen_shadow
      zen_shadow
User on Probation
A/S/L 18th/Male/Indonesia
W..W..Wait a minute!One by one...Mmmm...OK! There's Kazuaki Kiriya, Jun Matsumoto ,and "Nameless" Model that had been rumored with Utada-san again! "Can You - "Wait & See" till I come to there Utada-san? Is It No more place for me in your Heart,Utada-san? Will I have a chance?
Posted on: 2007/10/20 14:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
W..W..Wait a minute!One by one...Mmmm...OK! There's Kazuaki Kiriya, Jun Matsumoto ,and "Nameless" Model that had been rumored with Utada-san again! "Can You - "Wait & See" till I come to there Utada-san? Is It No more place for me in your Heart,Utada-san? Will I have a chance?

the "nameless model" is the boyfriend of 1 off her friends. she had drinks with her friend and her boyfriend showed up and then everybody left. of course the tabloids made it out to be something it wasn't.
as for Jun, he's to feminine for hikki. i don't think she needs a guy who's more girlie than she is.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 14:14
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:

the "nameless model" is the boyfriend of 1 off her friends. she had drinks with her friend and her boyfriend showed up and then everybody left. of course the tabloids made it out to be something it wasn't.
as for Jun, he's to feminine for hikki. i don't think she needs a guy who's more girlie than she is.

Jun kicks ass. What are you talking about? D:
Posted on: 2007/10/20 14:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
.:Hikki:. wrote:Jun kicks ass. What are you talking about? D:

i highly doubt it. he's like the japanese "micheal jackson". my cockatiel can probably kick his ass.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 14:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>