Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
hey everybody, i thought it was fun to see who among us have ever dreamed of Hikaru-san? I have a dream last night and she was in it, it goes this way..

I was at the bus station in my hometown, when someone sat beside me, i was shocked it was Hikaru-san herself. what was weird was she started talking in my native language which is Filipino! then i realize that i was dreaming and suddenly woke-up!

awww it was really weird but very great also!

Posted on: 2007/10/16 20:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?
guest_Unregistered
yeah i've dreamed of her.........................(i can just hear SoySauce laughing). dreamed she stopped by my house, i made her a nice cup of tea. we sat on the back porch and watched the boats going by on the bay. the cool end of summer breeze blowing thru the trees. and of course Kuma was there. he was seated in a chair, enjoying the scenery and weather with us.
Posted on: 2007/10/16 22:44
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
wow nice dream! heheheheheh!
Posted on: 2007/10/16 23:12
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I get dreams about her, and sometimes they are pretty difficult and weird to explain, but I enjoy them nevertheless.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 2:07
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
Still haven`t

Posted on: 2007/10/17 2:16
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
Yeah, me and my sisters were at a party in Amsterdam with her, lol although Amsterdam in my dream was exactly like New York!!!

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2007/10/17 11:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
no yet...but i guess it'll be cool to have one though..
Posted on: 2007/10/17 11:53
  •  hikkipinoo
      hikkipinoo
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
w3rd up lumad

im half filipino myself bro

i had a dream once but its not even cool. i just dreamt about seeing her in a shop somewhere in chinatown NY lol.

dazzz it
Posted on: 2007/10/17 12:15
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Of all the time i have been a fan of her, i had only 1 dream that i will cherish for the rest of my life.

I dreamt that for sum odd reason, Hikki stopped by my house to stay there for awhile as though she had nowhere else to go. The weird part of my dream is that Hikki was split into 2 Hikkis!

1 Hikki spoke only english and only japanese to the other Hikki while the other spoke only japanese. I had a huge conversation with English Hikki in my room while Japanese Hikki tried to turn on my bath. She didnt know how to she talked to English Hikki into asking me how to turn it on. I turned it on for her and she smiled with glee. I then had a conversation with English Hikki for a bit and for some odd reason (Dont think of me as some pervert or anything. It jus happened in the dream, i couldnt control it) Japanese Hikki decided to get naked and ready for the bath while we were still in the bathroom. Quickly English Hikki pushed me out since she was naked and all. Then we continued our conversation. We continued until the devil himself came into my dream and turned on the alarm clock where i woke up hearing my actual alarm on my phone go off. I will never have such a great dream like that again...
Posted on: 2007/10/17 13:56
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
way to go hikkipinoo! wow ur halfpinoy? thats cool men...

all ur dreams are really cool...

wish our dreams are longer, well thats life. well ever wonder what hikaru-san dreams about, that will be fun to know...

anymore dreams out there?

tnx everyone! god bless!
Posted on: 2007/10/17 18:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...10>