Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Recently, I've been having dreams of what her next albums looked like. The text was like on the upper left. Eh....
Posted on: 2007/10/31 0:17
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well its free to dream big.

we all wanna go to her concerts someday.
Posted on: 2007/10/31 5:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea im one of those unfortunate...i remembered that technique where if you think about that person then there's a possible chance to dream about that person...well i thought about hikki all day and before i went to sleep...well i didnt get a dream at all...i havent had a dream for about a month...i just cant remember then...either im not having trouble sleeping...its just im not dreaming. any ideas on why this is happening?
Posted on: 2007/10/31 11:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
It is likely that I have dreamed about her, since I have been very enamored of her and her music and videos in recent months. However, I cannot remember any such dream(s). If I had been awakened in the middle of such a dream, I might have remembered it. Of course, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy videos and mashups are waking dreams. With my cat (a "loveable Neiko Keyou production") I suggest that "sleep, sleep; dream, dream; remember, remember" is a workable formula. I had several such videos, but one I posted, an *.avi file) got taken down, both online and even on my own computer hard drive. Another posted Asahi TV produced video of Utada singing "Beautiful World" got taken down, within days. I do not see it anywhere on the Internet anymore, and it was good. Does Asahi have it for sale somewhere? Or do they just want it for themselves? As an old fashioned American, I thought that TV broadcast airwaves were public airwaves, just as I believe that the Internet belongs to everyone, and equally, at that. This is a big issue in American politics, right now: Who has access (not to say ownership) of our dreams, and our media? ItaloSuave's YouTube Video Playlist Online
Posted on: 2007/11/4 16:00
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well i also read that we have different stages of sleeping. for us to dream we must enter a stage in our sleep thats called REM or rapid eye movement. in this stage theoretically dreams happen. And this should last long for us to dream. Also in this stage, our brain starts to store valuable information in our memory, e.g. songs of Hikaru-san.

i haven't also been dreaming lately. so we must have less REM in our sleeps lately so no dreams occur.

and the technique i said....

only worked on me ones.
Posted on: 2007/11/6 2:39
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I had a dream a while back about Hikki: I was going about my daily routine of college stuff and my music tech work when for some reason a record company asked me to do a minor bit of mixing for a new artist called Utada. In my dream I was like 'OMG I know her!" and the company were like 'ok whatever' lol. Because I was gonna be mixing for her, they told me where she lived and I went round to her house. It was so weird coz for such a rich person she only had one floor to her house lol. Anyways, after we had been working on a song I went to make some drinks and started singing in the kitchen. Hikki heard me and said that we should duet sometime. And then she had to go back to japan for a week and she would be back in the UK after that. But my mum woke me up ?.?

So yea that was my dream. I think its convieniant where in all my other dreams, my brain seems to predict something that is about to happen and delay something in the dream for it to happen. What I mean is... one time I had a dream I was getting chased by zombies and I was waiting for the army to phone me back (lol) and then the phone rang in real life....

yes I do have random dreams. Sorry if I bored you all.... just thought I'd share really
Posted on: 2007/11/6 3:42
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
im so pissed...sorry about the language...i had a dream totally related to hikki but it didnt have hikki in it...i was in japan somehow...i supposedly lived there...all my family was there and i was going through my collection of cd's i had of her...listening to blue and hikari and stuff like that...but it didnt have one bit of hikki in it...

this means im so close...i didnt play my ds before i went to sleep and i had the first dream in a long time...maybe i should stop playing then i should get a hikaru-san dream in no time at all.
Posted on: 2007/11/6 6:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
double post...sorry
Posted on: 2007/11/6 6:27
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
IceAngel ur dream is not boring its great coz Hikaru-san is in there!

and the dream about the zombies, that would be a nightmare i think... hehehe.
Posted on: 2007/11/7 19:03
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
I had a dream a while back about Hikki: I was going about my daily routine of college stuff and my music tech work when for some reason a record company asked me to do a minor bit of mixing for a new artist called Utada. In my dream I was like 'OMG I know her!" and the company were like 'ok whatever' lol. Because I was gonna be mixing for her, they told me where she lived and I went round to her house. It was so weird coz for such a rich person she only had one floor to her house lol. Anyways, after we had been working on a song I went to make some drinks and started singing in the kitchen. Hikki heard me and said that we should duet sometime. And then she had to go back to japan for a week and she would be back in the UK after that. But my mum woke me up ?.?

So yea that was my dream. I think its convieniant where in all my other dreams, my brain seems to predict something that is about to happen and delay something in the dream for it to happen. What I mean is... one time I had a dream I was getting chased by zombies and I was waiting for the army to phone me back (lol) and then the phone rang in real life....

yes I do have random dreams. Sorry if I bored you all.... just thought I'd share really

thats the most awesomiest dream ever!!
Posted on: 2007/11/7 19:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...10>