Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: have you ever dreamed about Hikaru -san?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
don'tcha worry there will come a night when god will bless you a dream with hikaru-san in it.

patience is the key to success.
Posted on: 2007/11/16 7:03
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
alright lets hope youre right lumad...im confident that i'll get a hikki dream some time soon...i guess patience is the key...i'll wait...thats the only thing i can do right now.
Posted on: 2007/11/16 10:31
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah I did dream of Hikki out of the blue. We were like best friends in the dream or I was like her stylist or something. We were walking backstage at her concert, or it looked like rehearsal. It was fun lol.
Posted on: 2007/11/19 8:41
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
you missed your childhood, hmm?

JJ, you are always so self-protectively cynical about things. I mean that in a good way, but remember: dreams open up your mind to the possibilities of your life. Now, addressing a few dreams I had in my own childhood as a little boy, I remember a series of repetitive nightmares, whereby my family would drive the car to a local park with spider leg supports where I played during my days, and everyone would exit the car except me. Then, because it was repetitive, I knew what came next. It was the clip clop sound of the wicked witch coming to get me, every time. To get away, I had to start the car and drive like my Father did, but even then, I could hear the wicked witch's clip clop clip clop pursuit gaining on me from behind. These dreams would always end in a panic, and I would wake up. Only years later, did I realize that young boys have these control issue dreams about their own mothers. My Mom is actually a fairly nice lady, although she did spank us boys when we were youmg, not subscribing to the child rearing nostrums of progressive experts like T. Berry Brazelton of Harvard University nowadays, or another world famous physician and author at the time: Dr. Spock. My other dream, a young girl was being chased by a large crowd of neighbors out to take advantage of her somehow, at night, with flambeaux torches held up as in a middle European, middle ages Frankenstein movie. I hid her in the hedges with me, as the mob passed by in front of us. There was a little girl in my neighborhood in real life, who needed and got some help from me and from the authorities at the time. Maybe my dream was just a rehashing of that whole incident. Childhoods can be happy times, but also coping times, where the world at large is big and fearsome and overwhelming, which is why Grimm's Fairy Tales are perennial favorite children's stories. Also, I think this is key to why even as adult human beings, people enjoy stage plays, televised entertainment, films and movies, and musical performances. Not to mention books, a very important component of learning about and coping with the World at Large.
Posted on: 2008/3/24 11:00
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Girl/Ovar, Portugal
Yeah..I think I already dream with her, I can't rememer what or how as it, but I think I did, and not only with her, but with other J-pop singers as well.
Posted on: 2008/3/24 11:18
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
you missed your childhood, hmm?

JJ, you are always so self-protectively cynical about things. I mean that in a good way, but remember: dreams open up your mind to the possibilities of your life. Now, addressing a few dreams I had in my own childhood as a little boy, I remember a series of repetitive nightmares, whereby my family would drive the car to a local park with spider leg supports where I played during my days, and everyone would exit the car except me. Then, because it was repetitive, I knew what came next. It was the clip clop sound of the wicked witch coming to get me, every time. To get away, I had to start the car and drive like my Father did, but even then, I could hear the wicked witch's clip clop clip clop pursuit gaining on me from behind. These dreams would always end in a panic, and I would wake up. Only years later, did I realize that young boys have these control issue dreams about their own mothers. My Mom is actually a fairly nice lady, although she did spank us boys when we were youmg, not subscribing to the child rearing nostrums of progressive experts like T. Berry Brazelton of Harvard University nowadays, or another world famous physician and author at the time: Dr. Spock. My other dream, a young girl was being chased by a large crowd of neighbors out to take advantage of her somehow, at night, with flambeaux torches held up as in a middle European, middle ages Frankenstein movie. I hid her in the hedges with me, as the mob passed by in front of us. There was a little girl in my neighborhood in real life, who needed and got some help from me and from the authorities at the time. Maybe my dream was just a rehashing of that whole incident. Childhoods can be happy times, but also coping times, where the world at large is big and fearsome and overwhelming, which is why Grimm's Fairy Tales are perennial favorite children's stories. Also, I think this is key to why even as adult human beings, people enjoy stage plays, televised entertainment, films and movies, and musical performances. Not to mention books, a very important component of learning about and coping with the World at Large.

italo, i was just asking in a casual way, not insulting

please get your facts right
Posted on: 2008/3/24 11:31
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
nice dream Italosuave sir!

i haven't have any dreams lately, maybe because i don't get to sleep too much this days. my insomia is catching up on me. another dream about our beloved would be great for me.
Posted on: 2008/3/24 19:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
The last time I dreamt about hikki was a few months ago. We were having a dinner, and chatting .. we were chatting using Filipino language, so .. it just proves that it'll always be a dream

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/24 19:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't have dreams

don't know why 0.o lolz
Posted on: 2008/3/24 20:06
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i don't have dreams

don't know why 0.o lolz

wth aijin? r u a human being? hehe. kiddin'

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/25 0:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>