<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Re: Blogging
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
When you're blogging, you must be careful. But everyone knows that. They just ignore their common sense.
Posted on: 2007/11/1 19:25
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea just dont give out personal information...then theyll never find you out.
Posted on: 2007/11/2 16:27
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
I just read in a news article that if someone gets your computer's harddrive, they can steal your identification information.
Posted on: 2007/11/2 19:48
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
yea i thought that this was like a utada hikaru fan page with a big big forum thats all...didnt see it as a blogging site...anyways...i dont think blogging is all that dangerous...yea youre talking to people you dont know but the topic is usually on one topic...and in this case its hikki...if they wanna be those creepy men then tell them to go somewhere...we have better things to do like talk about how great and beautiful hikaru-san is than spilling personal information to people who're all so curious...just dont let em know thats all.

Ya,agree konnichiwa-san got the point

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/7 8:40
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

Mikki wrote:
I just read in a news article that if someone gets your computer's harddrive, they can steal your identification information.

yes, that's true...
creepy isn't it..???
Posted on: 2007/11/7 20:31
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
just follow everthing that was said earlier and you be safe in the internet. and don't open unfamiliar sites, expecially those that contain explicit stuffs, like X-rated vids. those sites almost always contain viruses and spywares that will harm your pc and steal vital info from you.

here's a link with a couple of sentences worth remembering for bloggers out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogger%27s_code_of_conduct

a list worth remembering.

btw i think Utadanet.com is pretty safe. we talk about Hikaru-san most of the time and people her don't force anyone in giving there personal info if they don't like.

but you can't help being close to someone here especially those that know each other for a long time. just don't trust anyone 100%, who knows maybe someone here is just pretending to be nice and good but thruth is a rotten person. so keep the level of trust to a minimum.

besides this site is very important to me coz it one of the reliable source for news about Hikaru-san, in fact its my only source. i did not join any site dedicated to Hikaru-san after i saw this one. and besides i don't know anyone personally that is really a fan of Hikaru-san that i can talk too and interact, thats why i'm very thankful to the creators like Lord Snow and Seraphim for putting up such a wonderful website.
Posted on: 2007/11/25 20:57
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i know lumad

i thank them too ^_^
Posted on: 2007/11/25 21:57
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Yall forgot about Q
Posted on: 2007/11/25 22:59
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
lol
Posted on: 2007/11/25 23:20
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Im not sure but, was Q the one who made the site or Lord Snow?
Posted on: 2007/11/25 23:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>