Aijin i like your sig. really nice.
Posted on: 2007/10/27 0:08
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utadas cute poses
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
domo arigatou gozaimasu ^&^

btw what happen to all those nice siggy if urs?
Posted on: 2007/10/27 1:30
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i moved them around on my photobucket album, so the links have changed. i need to update the links in my profile.
Posted on: 2007/10/27 1:33
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
=O icic
Posted on: 2007/10/27 1:41
  •  tran0322
      tran0322
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
u know what i find cute? is what she has to say in her blogs. now i don't know how much time she actually spends thinking about what to write. . . but that is what keeps me going. you get a chance to find out a little bit more about her everyday. gosh. . . that doesn't sound too wierd right? right? and also any and every picture or video i see of her just melts my heart.
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

tran0322 wrote:
u know what i find cute? is what she has to say in her blogs. now i don't know how much time she actually spends thinking about what to write. . . but that is what keeps me going. you get a chance to find out a little bit more about her everyday. gosh. . . that doesn't sound too wierd right? right? and also any and every picture or video i see of her just melts my heart.

welcome to the club.
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:26
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

tran0322 wrote:

i agree with u =D

and welcome to this awesome hikki fan site (^_^)
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Aijin. i looked for that vid you asked me for. i can't find it. sorry bro, i was pretty sure i had it. if i ever run across it i will let you know.
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:35
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
oh ok

take ur time =)
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:40
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

tran0322 wrote:

Yes yes, hikki's blogs are so great. It makes me forget she is a super rich famous woman... Just to hear her talking to us like she's a normal person is so refreshing. When she equips the blog, its 5+ cutess, lol.

Yes she is rather photogenic on accident. Its like she is cute on accident. Just her body movement is cute. I can't wait to get the hikki-bot 2000,

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/27 15:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>