<123456...19>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:LOL that's so freaky. I feel like joinning that place just so I can say something. I mean I don't hate her, I like some of her songs, it's just her voice gets annoying sometimes. I've seen her on Hey!Hey!Hey!, she was singing and stuff. I and was like yeah this is cool. I was jamming out to some of her songs, and then it started to bugged me. The pitch of her video got too high. And I realized I was making a face when I heard that. She's not bad cause of that, but that just got to me. But I still like her. She's seems really cute, and fun to be around. LOL that was a funny episode too. xP
Posted on: 2005/10/18 0:56
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
I dont like her really but I dont hate she too^^.
Posted on: 2005/10/18 13:19
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Quote:and they're really mean business....
Posted on: 2005/10/18 22:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I had no idea she had plastic surgey. o.O
Posted on: 2005/10/21 21:35
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
is it? which part? didn't came across that before...
Posted on: 2005/10/22 0:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I have no idea.
Posted on: 2005/10/22 13:37
  •  Utada_hearts
      Utada_hearts
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/ femme /USA
I was an Ayu fan before I was a Utada fan.. And honestly, its your taste that matters. I don't think it's fair that people bash her so much. You may find her voice irratating and what not, but does that give you the right to bash her if you don't know her?

Anyways, Hikki and Ayu are my favorite Japanese artist. Each of them have so many catchy and meaningful songs.. They're both fun to watch. :3

I support them more then any American Pop-Artist ever... @_@
Posted on: 2005/11/19 10:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Utada_hearts wrote:
I was an Ayu fan before I was a Utada fan.. And honestly, its your taste that matters. I don't think it's fair that people bash her so much. You may find her voice irratating and what not, but does that give you the right to bash her if you don't know her?

Anyways, Hikki and Ayu are my favorite Japanese artist. Each of them have so many catchy and meaningful songs.. They're both fun to watch. :3

I support them more then any American Pop-Artist ever... @_@
I don't even listen to American Pop. I hate it.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 18:01
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i like her songs evolution, surreal and heaven. she writes her own songs and is currently the quuen of avex.
Posted on: 2005/11/19 18:10
  •  jcd13
      jcd13
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Wow, you people are harsh. xP
I used to like Hikki a lot more than Ayu. I listened to a few of Ayu's songs and I didnt really like them at all. About a year or so later MY STORY, her latest album, was released. I listened to a few of its songs and I was hooked. Her mini album Memorial Adress was also very good. I eventually stoped listening to Hikki's songs since Ayu's had a lot more variety and shes still releasing even more.

I do agree that Ayu's voice in her lives was really bad 65% of the time. It was usually off and just plain annoying. Now her lives are much better though. She has really grown as an artist and her voice has gotten much deeper, which is a good thing. It all really depends on which songs you listen to. For anyone interested in her music I would recomend songs from her album MY STORY, such as GAME, About you, CAROLS, Moments and INSPIRE. Also songs from her other album Memorial Address are very good. Then you can work your way back to her previous albums, I guarantee that you will appreciate them a lot more.
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...19>