Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Do You Know : Utada Hikaru "..."?
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
OK! I'll be leaves Indonesia NOW! But,does Somebody Knows Utada Hikaru Home & Phone number? Please tell me quickly!!! I hope I'm Not Too late to meet Utada-san NOW! Oh Yeah...(almost forgotten)...Will YOU support me to get Utada-san Heart? Please...... ---Thanks B4 & Sorry if I had a mistake to You all---

triple =_="
Posted on: 2007/10/21 9:10
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
what??!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/21 23:50
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
OK! I'll be leaves Indonesia NOW! But,does Somebody Knows Utada Hikaru Home & Phone number? Please tell me quickly!!! I hope I'm Not Too late to meet Utada-san NOW! Oh Yeah...(almost forgotten)...Will YOU support me to get Utada-san Heart? Please...... ---Thanks B4 & Sorry if I had a mistake to You all---

Are you on drugs?!

Posted on: 2007/10/22 7:46
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
whoa zen shadow is really loving hikaru-san...he keeps talking about meeting her...wanting her number and address...kinda stalker-ish dont ya think? either way...sooner or later i bet he will...so much confidence bro...so much...and sorry i cant support you cause basically we all want hikki but we just dont express as much as you do...
Posted on: 2007/10/22 10:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Lawliet wrote:
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:

Are you on drugs?!

you watched transformers?
Posted on: 2007/10/22 10:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
what does transformers have anything to do with it...lol...and probably majority of everyone has seen it...cool movie...starscream my favorite.
Posted on: 2007/10/22 12:27
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I tried taking the first letter of every unnecessarily capitalized letter in his post. It reads: NSKUHHPNTNYYHY.

Make of it what you will.
Posted on: 2007/10/22 15:23
  •  Dayse
      Dayse
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
whoa zen shadow is really loving hikaru-san...he keeps talking about meeting her...wanting her number and address...kinda stalker-ish dont ya think? either way...sooner or later i bet he will...so much confidence bro...so much...and sorry i cant support you cause basically we all want hikki but we just dont express as much as you do...

Yes, we all love hikki so much, it's nice to see someone that is a hard core fan! ^__^ But these info you asked for isn't possible, since hikki's phone number and home is SOOO personal. I think that NO fan knows this, imagine if everyone knew hikki's adress and phone number? she would go crazy without peace!
Posted on: 2007/10/23 5:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea she'd get like flowers on her doorstep every single day...and there would even like civilian paparazzi...how crazy would that be? hikki would go nuts with all that going on in her life
Posted on: 2007/10/23 7:23
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
what does transformers have anything to do with it...lol...and probably majority of everyone has seen it...cool movie...starscream my favorite.

maybe you can read up on a book called

"going back to first page and read up the quotes for dummys"
Posted on: 2007/10/23 12:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12