1234...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Kingdom Hearts
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Ok. Since my discussion on the Cosplay thread wasn't on topic, I decided to make this thread for Kingdom Hearts so that I could talk about it without being off topic.

Anyone play the Kingdom Hearts games?

By the way, for anyone not familiar with the series, Hikki sings the theme songs for them ("Hikari," "Simple and Clean," "Passion," and "My Sanctuary").
Posted on: 2007/10/23 19:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Kingdom Hearts
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i love kingdom hearts!

one of the best RPG game ever made lolz such a nice game, the story line was good and so was the action ^^V

kingdom hearts one is more harder then kingdom hearts 2 but i like 2 better i love the action buttons
Posted on: 2007/10/23 21:29
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Moved to the right forum yeah?
Posted on: 2007/10/24 11:47
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Kingdom Hearts: Three New Games

There are three new Kingdom Hearts games currently being worked on: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts: Coded, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is the first Kingdom Hearts game after Kingdom Hearts 2 to be released. This game is played on the Nintendo DS, but the touchscreen is only used for chatting with other players (it is a multiplayer game). Normally, in single-player mode, you play as Roxas from the time he was created (when Sora turned into a Heartless) to the time he left the Organization XIII. In multiplayer mode, a mode you can play with up to three friends, you can play as any Organization member. Multiplayer content includes working with and against friends, and the game may allow battles between players.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is for the mobile phone. The story takes place after the events Kingdom Hearts 2, when Jiminy finds and reports to Mickey a message he did not write in his journal. Mickey turns the Journal into data and sends the data version of fourteen-year-old Sora to fix the "bug". This sounds like another Chain of Memories (going through memories of Sora's first adventure), but the "bug" had altered the journal, so events are different from how they were when Jiminy recorded them.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (for PSP) had been started before Days or Coded, but is predicted to be released last. The soldiers from the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 are the playable characters. Their names are Aqua, Ven, and Terra, and each character has his or her own story in the game. The main question to this game is "Who is Ven?" Ven looks like and even has the same kind of bands as Roxas, but is not Roxas (or is he?). The story takes place ten years before Sora's first adventure.

This information was gathered from multiple interviews with the creators.

*If this is too difficult to read because of coloring, highlight text*
Posted on: 2007/10/24 21:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea i heard about them already

i can't wait =D
Posted on: 2007/10/25 8:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh man im soooo gonna get the ds version...im gonna rock that game forever...kingdom hearts on ds...can you believe it?
Posted on: 2007/10/26 8:12
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh man im soooo gonna get the ds version...im gonna rock that game forever...kingdom hearts on ds...can you believe it?

yeah... only system of the new games that I have
Posted on: 2007/10/26 14:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
I TOTALLY want Birth by Sleep!!!! But WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY does it have to be released last?????? Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/30 9:18
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
lol, us Kingdom Hearts fans, all united. Were you all joined to Hikki by that game, like I was?
Posted on: 2007/10/30 10:06
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I like Kingdom hearts. :) I didn't really like Kingdom Hearts II that much.... But it was alright.

I'm excited for the new games, except for the fact that I can only play the first one. :/
Posted on: 2007/10/30 10:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...11>