About Us

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
About Us
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
We here at UtadaNet would greatly like for all of our members to enjoy there stay here. Getting to know one another is a crucial key to starting a gathering of people who RESPECT one another, please feel free to let us and everyone else here know a little bit about yourself.
Posted on: 2004/3/22 16:13
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Re: About Us
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
I'm 14 and from germany. Who's from germany too :D
Posted on: 2005/9/23 12:08
  •  dlataya
      dlataya
About Me
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/USA
Hi,
I'm 20 years old and I love music!!! Utada is one of my favorite artist. I also like a lot of rock and heavy metal now. The music is so a live!
Posted on: 2005/9/29 9:23
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Re: About Me
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
Yeah XD Utada forever!^^
Posted on: 2005/9/29 11:41
  •  amador_cortez
      amador_cortez
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L USA
Hello, let me introduce myself :) My name is Amador [im a guy not a girl]. I've been into Hikki's music for along time. The first Hikki song I ever heard was "first love" back when it first came out. I collect Hikki cds and vinyls, I have all of her cd singles and her newer promos [and all of her albums]. I like all types of music and I pretty much listen to everything. But Hikki is always tops. I've been registered here for a while but I forgot my PW haha but now Im in and cant wait to make friends here! :)
Posted on: 2005/10/1 9:41
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
Ok you too. Hi and welcome to Utadanet. Enjoy and have fun XD
Posted on: 2005/10/1 11:35
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/in a tree.
Hello. I thought i would interduce myself here instead of making a thread about it. My user name is tatqiq ( tat-kick) Which means MOON in some language you probably wouldnt care about . My best friend and i have nicknames we gave eachother in japanese awhile back. mines moon and her's is sky.ever since we gave eachother those names we've sticked with it...but in this case its just in another language. O.o::: I've been learning japanese off and on for the past couple years. I'll learn alot then foget what i learned untill i practice again. I also am currently learning korean because im...i dunno. i like the asian culture. I'm a wanna-be asian i guess. I would discribe my personality more but then i can bore you to death and i can bore myself as well...lol, isnt that a cool ability? I can bore myself too. I am a female in case you didnt know, LOOOOL! XD My birthday is on the same day as utada hikaru, just thought i would share that and make myself special. BWAHAHA. i didnt actually figured this out untill i got intrested with her music and looked up her bio. AND THIS IS MY ACTUAL BIRTH DATE just....younger. i have a xanga if you want to get to know me a little better. i hope to make some friends on this forum. Later ^^
Posted on: 2006/1/11 13:57
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
wtf? same bday as hikki? i never knew such people actually do exist in real life! i mean... like edgar allen poe. he's different. but... hikki fan share same bday with hikki! w000t!
go, you.
Posted on: 2006/3/6 18:09
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hi to all, I am from malaysia and obviously I love Hikki..and I would like to know more friends here..lolz ^^

わたしはガンです。わたしはマレシアじんです。はじめまして、どうぞよろしく。
Posted on: 2006/3/7 6:40
  •  Takeda
      Takeda
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi everybody.

My name's Billy and I hail from Singapore. I'll be 21 this year and I've been listening to Hikki-sama's music since 2000. It was actually during the drama "Majo no Joken" that I first heard her voice, and surprisingly the drama featuring Kimura Takuya and Matsu Takako (in a title I can't quite remember that was shown back-to-back) had another number by Hikki titled "Can you keep a secret?" in it.

So, after watching the shows, I decided to check out who the singer was. And the rest is history.

I've bought just about every CD by Hikki-sama, but in a very unfortunate event during a sailing exercise (I was in the Navy), where I accidentally left my CD pouch in the crew lounge, someone stole all my CDs! (Not to mention $300 worth of DVDs, and the CD from "Beautiful Life" which once costed only $15, has now been jacked up to a whopping $72!!!)

What a shame ya?

Anyway, here's a little bio on me:

User name: Takeda
Sex: A little obvious doncha think?
Hobbies: Art, kendo
Likes: Art, kendo, samurai, good food, great tunes, great flicks, honesty, HIKKI!!!
Dislikes: Bad food, Dishonesty, back stabbing

Well, that's it. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Posted on: 2006/3/9 21:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...25>