About Us

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: About Us
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/m/ga
Hi all wassup. My name is zack and I'm from the US. Up until like a year ago I had never heard of Utada. However, after I watched my friends play kingdom hearts and the game I heard the song of Simple and Clean. My first reaction was another Japanese song. Then once I really started listening I was like gosh I got tofind out who this artist is. That began my obsession. Now I'm totallyy hooked to utada. I love her work.It's so unique and so pleasing to the senses. Well, that's all I have time for now.
Posted on: 2006/3/31 10:05
  •  DOOMsword
      DOOMsword
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey! Sup guys. Name's Daniel. I'm from the US. Texas actualy. Any who, I just got into Utada recently and really like it alot.

Of course I heard her on Kingdom Hearts... So I didn't download the song off the internet... becuase that would be illeagal... any who I just got Exodus today and it hasn't laft my ears yet... Its great!

Yeah, so she has a new fan now...
Posted on: 2006/5/9 18:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Easier to put it-

Name: Angela Sim, I put my full name because I TRUST UtadaNet and all members
Birthday: December 19, 1992
Hobbies: Singing with a REALLY bad voice, drawing, reading manga, gaming and watching ANIME!
Favorite foods: FORTUNE COOKIES and dim sum!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/9 19:26
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
so...Oneechan from your name i think you are chinese right? I dunno how was your singing..part...but i do know you really have some awesome drawings...^^
Posted on: 2006/5/11 7:26
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Hey all this is satthew, I really should have read this topic first before I started posting, since there are actually quite a few folk who's older than me, so yay I guess, don't feel so old anymore. When I made my profile,I put pretty much all the info bout me and how I got into Utatda Hikaru but it was to long and it got cut down (T_T), so I'll make up for it here so you all can know more bout me if you want. My on-line name is satthew, some people might know of me here since am quite often on anime sites and forums, am big fan of anime as well as the Final Fantasy series, and also any games by SquareSoft/SquareEnix (haven't bought their new releases cause no money sigh). I live in Scotland, just left High school like last week and got my exams spread over this month (no worries). I'm 18 and my birthday was 16th march. I first got interested in Hikaru through Kingdom hearts (great game), although I loved the simple and clean, I didn't actually find out anything bout the Utada then since....well I don't know...lazyness. It wasn't till I heard the passion song on youtube, after that well, I found this site and became another dedicated fan, just like the rest of you woohooo. Although the KH2 isn't out over here yet, I don't think T_T. Leaving that subject I just got the 4 albums she released but still listening to them, so far so good, I've not been disappointed yet. Also recently just saw her MTV unplugged and I was pretty impressed by her voice, which reinforced my faith and attatchment to "Hikki" (still not used to that nickname).
Well I don't think I'll put up my hobbies, dislikes since they're on my profile and I think I've put enough on this post, so later people
GO HIKKI FANS
Posted on: 2006/5/13 6:35
  •  HONEY?
      HONEY?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/F/USA
Hello I'm Cho ^-^
I have liked Utada Hikaru since KH came out after listening to Utada I got into listening to asian music ,chinese,korean,and japanese.So I thank her for showing me a new world ^^ I love learning about different cultures especially Asian culture cause it's just so interesting
I like singing a lot ^^ my friends say I'm good but I don't belive em >.> <.< cause they could be wrong ^_^;;; lol I'm not sure I love singing in foreign languages cause I guess I like the challenge ^^ but japanese is not a challenge anymore well at least not the pronouncing part but yeah I know english ,spanish,and a little bit of japanese and Korean I only know how to say hi and I love you in mandarin ^^ I'm learning Bulgarian from my friend Sasi so I know a couple of stuff I LOVE drawing and I also like meeting people that have things in common with me. I love making new friends ^_^
Posted on: 2006/6/19 18:13
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey every body my name is DAniel

i liked hikki since deep river was realesed and sakura drops is wat started my obssesion wit hikki and other j-pop artist i like the japanse culture its just intrestin things and stuff im really into video games but my most fav are devil may cry three kh2 and ffx i really like drawin stuff hangin wit friends and i espically love hearin music just cant move out without it its all bout hip hop rap r&b and j-pop just love hikki and the game i like playin sports most likely soccer im learnin japanse aight to understand hikki's songs

well im just a outgoing person who likes meetin other people likes laughin and just havin fun
Posted on: 2006/6/19 19:16
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
hi der fellow hikki-fans!!
my name's kristalyn hazel, u can cal me kris, or zel or infinity...i really prefer my codename....

well, i'm a filipino & resides in cavite...

meron bang mga cavitenyos dyan!??!...PM nyo 'ko!!

hehehe
Posted on: 2006/7/20 20:18
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Sephiroth_760 wrote:
I'm 14 and from germany. Who's from germany too :D

Spreche Deutch aber ich lebe in Deutchland nicht. LOLZ

----
----

Anyways, I am 16 and I live in the beautiful city of Chicago.
Posted on: 2006/7/27 21:37
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Hi I'm 19 and I'm a Vietnamese "guy" and I loved Hikki's music (and her looks ) since I heard that first theme "Simple and Clean." I also like other famous artists from asia like Se7en, Bi (also known as Rain), Jolin, and other famous artists who sing many songs from anime theme music (mainly j-pop, XD). I'm currently a student at Michigan State University getting into Nursing (yeah, I know it's unusual for a guy to become a nurse). I extremely love Asian culture(mainly japanese cutlture). I'm an open minded person to an extent, and I lurve sushi! I guess I'm easy to talk to. And uh....hmmm....I guess that's it. Feel free to add me as your friend in any of the following messanger's.

Hikki numba one!!!!!

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/7/28 13:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...25>