<123456...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: About Us
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Hello, I am Patricia and I'm from the United States (state of Ohio) and I am 14 years old. I am a dancer and this is my tenth year of taking dance, and I will be entering highschool as a freshman this year. I have an older sister who is 25 and an older brother who is almost 22. I absolutely adore animals I love anime, manga and movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki. I have been into Hikki for two years, the first song I ever heard of hers was Simple and Clean. I like all types of music (except country). That is about it
Posted on: 2006/7/28 14:47
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Hello, I am Patricia and I'm from the United States (state of Ohio) and I am 14 years old. I am a dancer and this is my tenth year of taking dance, and I will be entering highschool as a freshman this year. I have an older sister who is 25 and an older brother who is almost 22. I absolutely adore animals I love anime, manga and movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki. I have been into Hikki for two years, the first song I ever heard of hers was Simple and Clean. I like all types of music (except country). That is about it

heyz! I love anime and manga too
and good luck with you high school, i'm already going to my junior year lolz
Posted on: 2006/7/28 15:10
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

UtadaHikaruLover wrote:
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:

Thank you for the good luck wish I adore manga and anime so much! Who else does?
Posted on: 2006/7/28 17:56
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Quote:

UtadaHikaruLover wrote:
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:

Thank you for the good luck wish I adore manga and anime so much! Who else does?

more like who doesn't like anime or manga in here?
Posted on: 2006/7/28 18:07
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Hahaha, very very true!!!! Who doesn't like anime here?
Posted on: 2006/7/28 18:20
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
wow faye i never new u liked dancin and yea who doesnt like anime or manga here
Posted on: 2006/7/28 21:44
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Japan
Hello.My son and I have been addicted to Hikki.
My son is six years old.
He likes "ULTRA BLUE" ...of course I DO!
Posted on: 2006/7/29 8:38
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Hey! Everyone
My name's Elaine, and Utada_numba_one, i too am vietnamese! booya! lol as u can tell i love Hikki's music, if i really didn't then i wouldn't be here right? lol I also love Jrock/visual kei, does anyone here like it too? Any raised hands? No? ok.. . . OH! forgot, I'm 17 and will be going into my last year of highschool. . . . .soo fast. . .i can just remember when i started out as a freshmen. I'm hoping to get into an art college becuz i will be majoring in art, though some ppl think i won't succed. . psht! forget them Any ways, i too love asian culture and their history, i like to debate and certain subjects and i watch National geographic/discover/History channel every day. . . .weird i know, but hey it intrique's me =3 I kill my legs in accidents in school and such enough times to have my ankle tissues and muscle to be permanently damage. Of course i like anime and manga and the whole lot. I guess im a gullible person, and i dislike liars. . . . . and all those negative things. And if anyone wants to be my friends i'll gladly be ur friend! <3
Posted on: 2006/7/29 11:48
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Hey! Everyone
My name's Elaine, and Utada_numba_one, i too am vietnamese! booya! lol as u can tell i love Hikki's music, if i really didn't then i wouldn't be here right? lol I also love Jrock/visual kei, does anyone here like it too? Any raised hands? No? ok.. . . OH! forgot, I'm 17 and will be going into my last year of highschool. . . . .soo fast. . .i can just remember when i started out as a freshmen. I'm hoping to get into an art college becuz i will be majoring in art, though some ppl think i won't succed. . psht! forget them Any ways, i too love asian culture and their history, i like to debate and certain subjects and i watch National geographic/discover/History channel every day. . . .weird i know, but hey it intrique's me =3 I kill my legs in accidents in school and such enough times to have my ankle tissues and muscle to be permanently damage. Of course i like anime and manga and the whole lot. I guess im a gullible person, and i dislike liars. . . . . and all those negative things. And if anyone wants to be my friends i'll gladly be ur friend! <3

*raises hand*

Wooooo!!! I thought I was the only one. It's nice to meet you Lupin (mind if I call you by that?). Yeah, anime and manga both rock, and of course asian culture is BAD(which means "good" in slang ).
Posted on: 2006/7/31 10:16
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
Hi every1..
im Tricia here..
n im frm singapore..
im goin 2 b 15 tis yr...
n my bday is on 22 Nov...
same as Utada comin new singles..
im a fan of Hikki...
n i love her song alot..
i love music even thought i dunno how 2 play the instrument..
i juz has a habit of listen 2 j-pop then other pop song..
i love 2 watch anime as well..
i hope i can meet more frens here..
bb..
Posted on: 2006/10/9 6:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...25>