Same here, but im best with them.
Posted on: 2007/12/2 17:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Wii
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Unless u know how to use the pro moves (glitched movements), u cant consider yourself pro. Have u guys seen videos of people in YouTube? Now they are pros....

This is a common misconception. While it is true that pros do have good tech skill and can do "glitched" movements, this does not in the least make a player "pro".

Technical skill is the just the means to execute what a player thinks. What does make players "pro" is the mental component. "Pros" predict opponents, exploit weaknesses, and learn fast in a battle. "Pros" also need a good positive mindset. "Pros" also practice a lot and have tons of experience.

Not to mention the they have to do all this constantly in a short amount of time and under heavy pressure.
Posted on: 2007/12/2 17:41
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
jeez, kids nowadays have lots of free time...
Posted on: 2007/12/2 18:27
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
jeez, kids nowadays have lots of free time...

Oh I wish I did... Brawl is coming out and I don't have enough time. I wish I was still in college so I could skip class to play brawl.

Oh yea I agree fully with ^Eclipse. Most pros know glitched techniques, but knowing glitched techs doesn't make you a pro.

Also brawl is not melee, new techs will be developed and I want to be one of the people who helps. I will be one of the greats with lucas (I hope, lol) And when the hell will they announce mega man ? I better be able to use him!

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/4 13:02
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I just got Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Boy oh boy is it different from Tenkaichi 2....
Posted on: 2007/12/5 0:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
How is it?
Posted on: 2007/12/6 17:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
What game that your dying for on the Wii??? Mine is Tomb Raider!!! It looks so kool, well at least I think it does...Oh, and Naruto...
Posted on: 2007/12/6 18:17
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
How is it?
The controls have been altered big time and they added the addition of motion control gameplay. Of course at first this totally turned me off cause T2's battle system was more easier and less complexed so I ended up getting a headache after playing T3. After awhile of practice and learning new moves ive began to like it a bit more, but I still think they should have removed some new gameplay ideas they thought were "great". If they did that then the game would have been totally 100% more awesome then T2. Also the online play is..................ugh! I swear nearly every game ive had with ANYONE, I had enormous lag, to the point where I couldnt even hit people cause it wasnt registering cause of the lag in the fight! Its HORRIBLE lag. I mean seriously! If it was THAT bad of lag, they should have kept the game in until they could fix it! I swear it pisses me off since I cant really get a good game with anyone cause of the lag spikes! I lost a game cause of the damn lag spike! AND I WAS WINNING TOO!
Posted on: 2007/12/6 18:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Don't blame lag
Posted on: 2007/12/18 17:51
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Eclipse, trust me. It IS the lag. Im 100% positive. Even ask IGN.com, they know about the huge lag problem too.
Posted on: 2007/12/19 9:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>