can we get back on the topic plz lolz

join my fansite y'all =D
Posted on: 2007/11/5 23:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: jCj =)
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea yea...im on it...im on his top 16 or something...hikarufanboy...thats me alright.

oh and hikkipinoo...i absolutely LOVE your sig...that pose hikki does is soooo pretty id say...wouldnt you agree?
Posted on: 2007/11/6 7:00
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:

u can go ahead and quit, and i dint say u should have his back, all im saying is that if u knew him u shouldnt be sounding too harsh on him. being retarded like "oh im so scared, its the internet dude" u kno how stupid u sound

First of all, Aijin, it's cool really, just next time, try to ask permission first before you use it.

Danny, how does that sound stupid? So when you said "A war is going to break out...", don't you think that sounded stupid?

Anyways, I'm just going to back off because this is his thread and he's trying to promote his MySpace site, so I wouldn't cause anymore off-topic crap.

Argument=over.
Posted on: 2007/11/6 16:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

danny wrote:

u can go ahead and quit, and i dint say u should have his back, all im saying is that if u knew him u shouldnt be sounding too harsh on him. being retarded like "oh im so scared, its the internet dude" u kno how stupid u sound

First of all, Aijin, it's cool really, just next time, try to ask permission first before you use it.

Danny, how does that sound stupid? So when you said "A war is going to break out...", don't you think that sounded stupid?

Anyways, I'm just going to back off because this is his thread and he's trying to promote his MySpace site, so I wouldn't cause anymore off-topic crap.

Argument=over.

its more stupid u replying it back how u scared u were, and i was just warning u but then u pushed me to the limit, dont call me stupid cuz u dont know me.
Posted on: 2007/11/6 16:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
won't snowflakes be made at whoever made this thread, he specifically said,"No Japanese writing, not all people understand that ya know
Posted on: 2007/11/6 16:54
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:

its more stupid u replying it back how u scared u were, and i was just warning u but then u pushed me to the limit, dont call me stupid cuz u dont know me.

Why are you still arguing? I said I am over it. Keep talking trash if you want, does it really matter to me now? We're just taking up his thread so I suggest you stop...
Posted on: 2007/11/6 17:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

danny wrote:

Why are you still arguing? I said I am over it. Keep talking trash if you want, does it really matter to me now? We're just taking up his thread so I suggest you stop...

uhh hello! ur the one questioning me so i had to reply. anyways yea im done. i've proved wat i said.
Posted on: 2007/11/6 18:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>